Scotty boy to be new Cooper City PD chief?!??
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Scotty boy to be new Cooper City PD chief?!??

So it looks like Scotty boy is going to be Cooper city’s new chief of police when they pull out of BSO! What a shame

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So it looks like Scotty boy is going to be Cooper city’s new chief of police when they pull out of BSO! What a shame
    I think not. They are threatening to go with Davie. However, Kinsey is the chief in Davie and Scotty is the office boy. He just loves to see his name on this site lol. But don’t worry about it Cooper City is going nowhere trust me.

Unregistered
    This article is from 2016 .

Unregistered
    I think not. They are threatening to go with Davie. However, Kinsey is the chief in Davie and Scotty is the office boy. He just loves to see his name on this site lol. But don’t worry about it Cooper City is going nowhere trust me.
    I hope they don’t go anywhere but they already did a job posting

Unregistered
    I hope they don’t go anywhere but they already did a job posting
    Attached the job posting link please

Unregistered
    Attached the job posting link please
    He can’t there is none!

Unregistered
    He can’t there is none!
    https://coopercity.govoffice.com/ver...Final(3-1).pdf

Pembroke Park, West Park, and Cooper City....what now a South Regional Police Department?

Unregistered
    https://coopercity.govoffice.com/ver...Final(3-1).pdf

Pembroke Park, West Park, and Cooper City....what now a South Regional Police Department?
    Well, they are certainly making a viable threat to leave BSO. Or is it just a bluff? Either way, none of the cities leaving would even consider that moron for any position above meter maid.

Unregistered
    Well, they are certainly making a viable threat to leave BSO. Or is it just a bluff? Either way, none of the cities leaving would even consider that moron for any position above meter maid.

It’s not a threat. Cooper City mayor wants nothing more than complete control of everything. He’s been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Fact: he won’t ever consider Scott Israel. He constantly bashed Scott Israel during Scott’s tenure with BSO. Ross didn’t like Israel from his time in Ft Lauderdale

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast