Who sexed they're way to an executive staff retirement package? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Honesty, is their anyone, that hasn't been accused of this? We all after time, find fault with staff and others. Yet, I find it hard to believe that, all the females, being talked about are really doing the sex thing for rank or better units. Are their any females officers here, that got assignments or rank, on their own merit?

Unregistered
    Frades he must be un fckable

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

[Honesly,] is there anyone that hasn't been accused of this? We all, after time, find fault with staff and others. Yet, I find it hard to believe that all the females being talked about are really doing sex for rank or better units. Are there any females officers here that got assignments or rank on their own merit?
    Of course not, sexual relations developed as a natural consequence of infatuation and "aspirational love;" for the chosen partner, not venal reasons. Venality-driven trysts would be no different than females prostituting themselves.

Unregistered
    Frades he must be un fckable
    He might be a eunuch , sex will not be part of his life if he lost his testicles

Unregistered
    not everyone pops testosterone shots boys
    some guys are naturally gifted

Unregistered
    Where is the opportunist that was removed out of F.A.T. hiding these days? Shopping at Mary Brickel Village?

Unregistered
    Let me simplify this . If you had sex to get a staff position, its prostitution. Don't make excuses. Sex and compensation for services rendered is prostitution.
    Oh, no. I'm not making excuses. Just stating, it's been this way for decades. Not, all the females appointed to staff over the years, had sex to get a staff position. A few earned it, with passing the tests to make Sgt and Lt. Did their time in those ranks and then got a appointment. With that being said, the you play and get paid, on ranks. Should have all those getting the benefit, busting back down to their last civil service position. Plus, those involved in doing this (males) ROD. It's wishful thinking if you believe city hall or any newly appointed chief, will correct this. Look to our current chief and all the road blocks and backlash, he's getting for trying to do the right thing. As chief he should be allowed to appoint his own, high ranking staff, at least the top 4 ranks under theirs. Having a appointed rank, you basically have no real, job security for that appointment. It's at the will of the chief! Those that have been reduced in rank, scream you did it because of my race, gender or anything but the truth, you were a pi$$ poor leader.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123