Labor Day - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Labor Day

Unregistered
    Someone should suggest that Stahl run around with an appearance consultant. For starters, he is not a photogenic individual. To make matters worse, if it’s not his screwy hair color, it’s his clothes (generally too tight), and a disheveled appearance. A recent Twitter post with the honor guard is a small sampling.
    Can they not find someone who can fix his tie, straighten out his jacket, etc.
    He is supposed to be the face of our organization and its members. I do t dress like that and I resent that others may think we are all homestead hillbillies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone should suggest that Stahl run around with an appearance consultant. For starters, he is not a photogenic individual. To make matters worse, if it’s not his screwy hair color, it’s his clothes (generally too tight), and a disheveled appearance. A recent Twitter post with the honor guard is a small sampling.
    Can they not find someone who can fix his tie, straighten out his jacket, etc.
    He is supposed to be the face of our organization and its members. I do t dress like that and I resent that others may think we are all homestead hillbillies.
    I really think you should go back to grammar school. At least put your thoughts down on paper and formulate your paragraph before posting on here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is mommy supposed to be sneaking into my room at night and diddling my pee pee?
    I’ve seen adult films that start off that way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12