Greenwell’s secret deal - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor baby is still butt hurt. Do you also want to rub some vagisil on your hurt *****? Asking for a friend 😂
    Steadman: you like to sound tough, sarcastic, and sometimes smart, but when your English composition is as poor as it is, you look like the very fool that you actually are.

Unregistered
    And who did you vote for in the union election? Because I voted for Rivera and not this bag of clowns. All of you were going around talking about how Rivera was too this or that. The guy was a scrapper and a loudmouth and an asshole. But he loved us and he loved his union and he kicked Gimenez the scumbag in the nuts and slapped his ass down in the media every chance he got. Love the guy.
    Rivera became a joke and let his girl run pba down. He did NOTHING against pos gimenez and thats why he lost. He was soooo butt hurt he refused to have a smooth transistion proving he never cared about pba he only cared about his cushy job holding title while he transferred his power to blanca thats why she was soooo overpaid

Unregistered
    Rivera became a joke and let his girl run pba down. He did NOTHING against pos gimenez and thats why he lost. He was soooo butt hurt he refused to have a smooth transistion proving he never cared about pba he only cared about his cushy job holding title while he transferred his power to blanca thats why she was soooo overpaid
    So you’re satisfied with the current union leadership, right? Better than Rivera?

Unregistered
    So you’re satisfied with the current union leadership, right? Better than Rivera?
    Yes very satisfied. Thank you for asking.

Unregistered
    Steadman couldn’t hold Rivera’s jock strap. Stop kidding yourselves. Not even in his wildest dreams will Steadman ever reach that level.

Unregistered
    Steadman couldn’t hold Rivera’s jock strap. Stop kidding yourselves. Not even in his wildest dreams will Steadman ever reach that level.
    Poor Domingo. He’s reached it and surpassed him.

Unregistered
    I think most people would agree, but for some reason they didn’t have the stomach for Rivera’s antics, like using the media to expose Gimenez attempts to screw and lie and undermine us. I used to hear these apologists wishing that Rivera was “nicer”, literally those words. As if being “nice” to your attacker is going to save you. No, you gouge out your attacker’s eye, sweep his legs, and crush his throat. You all lost your edge, and now you got the sweet, fluffy, friendly teddy bear pushover you wanted. The grizzly was too “mean.” If he gets us a good contract I will shut the F up and give them credit. We shall see.

Unregistered
    If ever I needed a 3-15, you bet your backside I would rather have one Rivera than a two man unit made up of Stahl and Greenwell each and every time.

Unregistered
    If ever I needed a 3-15, you bet your backside I would rather have one Rivera than a two man unit made up of Stahl and Greenwell each and every time.
    Rivera can barely walk, even in his prime he wasnt much

Unregistered
    Again this anti anything PBA is old and childish. Sour grapes from the poster obviously. Good for Dave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast