Greenwell’s secret deal
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Greenwell’s secret deal

Yes. It’s not so secret anymore but Greenwell has scored a self serving deal the likes of no other.

He gets $125k retirement (FRS)
    He gets a PO salary but doesn’t work as a PO
    He gets $180k plus lucrative benefits at the PBA for minimal work. Yes us members pay for him and the prez and others PBA salary.

He snoozed Gimenez (he was a rat) (still is a rat) and was rehired, assigned to the training bureau even though he doesn’t, and can’t train, anyone.

His godfather was a guy named Bonnie (sic) as we are told. Greenwell was always and will always be a hand up. Never trust him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. It’s not so secret anymore but Greenwell has scored a self serving deal the likes of no other.

He gets $180k plus lucrative benefits at the PBA for minimal work. Yes us members pay for him and the prez and others PBA salary.

He snoozed Gimenez (he was a rat) (still is a rat) and was rehired, assigned to the training bureau even though he doesn’t, and can’t train, anyone.

His godfather was a guy named Bonnie (sic) as we are told. Greenwell was always and will always be a hand up. Never trust him.
    Good for him! 👏🏼👏🏼

Unregistered
    Who. The. F***. Cares.

Unregistered

Great job! Good for him.

Unregistered
    Great job! Good for him.
    The hypocrisy permeates throughout. Regardless how much he makes, or doesn’t make, he is a POS. Period.

Unregistered

Fake news …. Again!

His retirement is no-ones business he like us earned it. He went back to MDPD as an officer and was detached to the PBA as part of the existing contract in which the pba prez gets to pick 6 county employees to be detached to to the work of the union.

Now that he took the place if alleged rapist Jenkins he gets a stipend that was set up years ago for exec board members by John Rivera but approved by board. The stipend is like 30-40 k a year.

The 180 k is an outright lie as usual.

You dont like it grow a pair and run against him.

Unregistered
    Who. The. F***. Cares.
    I f***ing care!
    For starters, I don’t want a rat, hand up, racist, backstabber, useless POS as my representative.
    I also ate how MY dues money is being spent. So far, I’m getting absolutely nothing for my money. At the same time people like Greenwell are living fat off my money. Did I say I get nothing for my money yet?
    I believe everyone cares except those who are at the PBA reaping the fruits of our labor.

Unregistered
    I f***ing care!
    For starters, I don’t want a rat, hand up, racist, backstabber, useless POS as my representative.
    I also ate how MY dues money is being spent. So far, I’m getting absolutely nothing for my money. At the same time people like Greenwell are living fat off my money. Did I say I get nothing for my money yet?
    I believe everyone cares except those who are at the PBA reaping the fruits of our labor.
    Nope. No one cares Domingo. Go take your meds already.

Unregistered
    I f***ing care!
    And who did you vote for in the union election? Because I voted for Rivera and not this bag of clowns. All of you were going around talking about how Rivera was too this or that. The guy was a scrapper and a loudmouth and an asshole. But he loved us and he loved his union and he kicked Gimenez the scumbag in the nuts and slapped his ass down in the media every chance he got. Love the guy.

Unregistered
    And who did you vote for in the union election? Because I voted for Rivera and not this bag of clowns. All of you were going around talking about how Rivera was too this or that. The guy was a scrapper and a loudmouth and an asshole. But he loved us and he loved his union and he kicked Gimenez the scumbag in the nuts and slapped his ass down in the media every chance he got. Love the guy.
    Poor baby is still butt hurt. Do you also want to rub some vagisil on your hurt *****? Asking for a friend 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast