Fill us in on Lt. Keandra Simmons - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    History repeats itself.

What happened to Art happened happened to Exposito and other chiefs in the past. Exposito did in fact speak in front of the commissioners to show the corruption involving some of his command staff and the Cuban Crafters cocaine cowboys. Even after he exposed them all, the city wiped their azz with the evidence and got rid of him.

The lesson to take from all this is you will never be able to change this corrupt place. If you go against their agenda, they will just get you out. So have a clear understanding of what you are getting into if you become appointed to any of the staff positions within the department.

It is why there has always been a saying within the Pd, worry about you and screw everyone else.
    True statement. Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    True statement. Thanks

Is this what Art Acevedo meant by the Cuban Mafia ?

Unregistered

She's a HO HO HO she used to bang Det. Chalumeau

Unregistered
    Why is she a ho ho. He probably was no good in bed so she moved on.

Unregistered

Water rat

Who hasn’t the water rat £u€Ked? Chalumeau Has banged every applicant that he has hired. I’m surprise he’s still up there. The rat should be sitting next to his sergeant in the federal prison. How’s it fee to have done the same thing Iglesias did and get away with it ?

Unregistered
    Because I am a BLACK MALE in America

Unregistered
    I wonder if he is paying his child support for the child he fathered with Officer Ellington.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345