Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keandra suckass wasn’t on scene, Ortiz was. She’s probably gonna get ROD’d
    But why what happened

Unregistered
    Keandra suckass wasn’t on scene, Ortiz was. She’s probably gonna get ROD’d
    She don’t have to be on scene, that’s what sergeants get paid to do. She is above that rank moron. As an administrator she have multiple tasks to perform. You’re on patrol so you don’t know. Just continue to to answer your calls for service. Stay in your lane. If He/She Ortiz the Mexican was on scene who cares. He’s trying to save his job. I would rather he be there than beating on black people somewhere. Keandra will survive and win this bogus case. Lots of money coming her way when said and done. With her team and the Papier joining forces, the best is yet to come. Get your popcorn ready

Unregistered
    She don’t have to be on scene, that’s what sergeants get paid to do. She is above that rank moron. As an administrator she have multiple tasks to perform. You’re on patrol so you don’t know. Just continue to to answer your calls for service. Stay in your lane. If He/She Ortiz the Mexican was on scene who cares. He’s trying to save his job. I would rather he be there than beating on black people somewhere. Keandra will survive and win this bogus case. Lots of money coming her way when said and done. With her team and the Papier joining forces, the best is yet to come. Get your popcorn ready
    Simmons ain't got shit for a case. Start buying your weave back in the flea market. Enjoy patrol.

Unregistered
    Simmons ain't got shit for a case. Start buying your weave back in the flea market. Enjoy patrol.
    We all shall see. She have other legal factors that will prevail. It want be discussed on this site idiot. This case will be a standard for other agencies not to do. MPD did wrong on this demotion. She will be promoted back to her previous rank of Major with back pay. Your chief moved to fast without facts while listening to other jealous staff members. Other wrongful demoted employees maybe able to get theirs back also depending on time cycle. MPD is a mess under this Chief. More problems to come regarding the command. Their is and want be any Unity with command staff, which will hurt patrol services and entire department.

Unregistered
    We all shall see. She have other legal factors that will prevail. It want be discussed on this site idiot. This case will be a standard for other agencies not to do. MPD did wrong on this demotion. She will be promoted back to her previous rank of Major with back pay. Your chief moved to fast without facts while listening to other jealous staff members. Other wrongful demoted employees maybe able to get theirs back also depending on time cycle. MPD is a mess under this Chief. More problems to come regarding the command. Their is and want be any Unity with command staff, which will hurt patrol services and entire department.
    No one is suffering from this dumb biatch demotion. Who cares. Move on. She was just an *ASSet, for the former asst chief. He is gone and she is now just a has-been.

Unregistered
    No one is suffering from this dumb biatch demotion. Who cares. Move on. She was just an *ASSet, for the former asst chief. He is gone and she is now just a has-been.
    well, this is the problem and clean up mess when F&F gets out of control

transition chiefs always face backlash because they need to make stern decisions for corrections
    gender and race can't be a card to play when convenient

F&F is a well known, discussed problem in Miami - not just PD - it is the reason why many people chose to live away
    I loved my job, but when you get hired into a dept that is lead by an F&F -its a nightmare - they hired you to do the job that the F&F isn't able to do and you never get the credit, appreciated, or advancement. Its terrible. Think of a prison sentence.

So, yes I agree this will be an interesting case mostly because of race and gender and that leverage that will be used,
    but people are aware of this mis leverage abuse and the case needs to stand on merit and competency and record.

There have been agencies that have the reverse gender/race demotions - Hallandale Beach has a female hispanic chief and she has made demotion
    many demotions there - so that should be looked at as a comparative on that leverage use - but not for specific MPD reasons for this agency. Good luck, it will be an interesting precedent.

Unregistered
    well, this is the problem and clean up mess when F&F gets out of control

transition chiefs always face backlash because they need to make stern decisions for corrections
    gender and race can't be a card to play when convenient

F&F is a well known, discussed problem in Miami - not just PD - it is the reason why many people chose to live away
    I loved my job, but when you get hired into a dept that is lead by an F&F -its a nightmare - they hired you to do the job that the F&F isn't able to do and you never get the credit, appreciated, or advancement. Its terrible. Think of a prison sentence.

So, yes I agree this will be an interesting case mostly because of race and gender and that leverage that will be used,
    but people are aware of this mis leverage abuse and the case needs to stand on merit and competency and record.

There have been agencies that have the reverse gender/race demotions - Hallandale Beach has a female hispanic chief and she has made demotion
    many demotions there - so that should be looked at as a comparative on that leverage use - but not for specific MPD reasons for this agency. Good luck, it will be an interesting precedent.
    Yeah okay... and everyone else that got demoted and or fired will return. Again Simmons ain't no shiny coin to brag about. The only thing she has done good in the department was other men with power. The end.

Unregistered
    Maybe the others shouldn’t have been afraid and file suit. Again if you’re listening Keandra will win her case. One thing I know MPD don’t have documents on any incompetence or mistakes on her part. In law enforcement if you don’t write it, never happen. Say what you want about her verbally. Don’t count. Keandra WINS.

Unregistered
    Maybe the others shouldn’t have been afraid and file suit. Again if you’re listening Keandra will win her case. One thing I know MPD don’t have documents on any incompetence or mistakes on her part. In law enforcement if you don’t write it, never happen. Say what you want about her verbally. Don’t count. Keandra WINS.
    Jajajja Simmons just leave. You screwed your way to the top, time to eat humble pie and be grateful that you will get a pension you didn't legitimately earn. 🧎🏿*♀️🍆🍆🍆🍆

Unregistered
    🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 yes this is what she earned 🧎🏿*♀️🧎🏿*♀️🧎🏿*♀️🧎🏿*♀️

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast