Fill us in on Lt. Keandra Simmons - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    She just want attention (positive or negative). Will someone please give her some attention. I am tied of her on the media. She is not the 1st to get demoted in city of Miami history and won’t be the last.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that English? Bro you come on here talking about women screw their way to the top and you can’t write a basic sentence. Maybe that’s why they get promoted and you don’t.
    How come no one is talking about Ortiz in all of this? How is this wacko still employed? He’s the one putting Simmons on blast? Wtf?

Unregistered

Why I admire Simmons?

She comes on leoaffairs and positively write about herself.

Well, I agree. Only her will support herself. No one else.

Good job LT

Unregistered

Only her will support herself?

She comes on leoaffairs and positively write about herself.

Well, I agree. Only her will support herself. No one else.

Good job LT
    Where is MPD finding these illiterate people? Do u guys wrote A forms this way? It embarrassing. You guys don’t have two brain cells to rub together.

Unregistered

Wow

Where is MPD finding these illiterate people? Do u guys wrote A forms this way? It embarrassing. You guys don’t have two brain cells to rub together.

The only thing missing was "sorry for the spelling errors": 1 of the former Major' best lines. 🤣

Unregistered
    How come no one is talking about Ortiz in all of this? How is this wacko still employed? He’s the one putting Simmons on blast? Wtf?
    Ortiz the dumb idiot that don’t know he’s a Mexican. He tried to be Cuban then Black, both rejected this loser. Ortiz want be here long. Bye bye no more law enforcement for you soon. You want be able to keep your certification when the FDLE is finish with you. Keandra took you on and didn’t back down. She was not afraid of you like the other cowards. All I’m going to tell you is bring it, Keandra and her team will put it on you fake wannabe captain. Looking forward to the challenge little boy. You can’t use the Union resources anymore, they despise you and some are helping Keandra

Unregistered
    There it goes , the grammar police as#hle . I understand you look for errors , i totally get it since you can't fight in the arena of ideas is always easy to insult and look for errors and by the way assh#! is not " it embarrassing" , learn how to write before you judge others mother f"#!

Unregistered
    Is that English? Bro you come on here talking about women screw their way to the top and you can’t write a basic sentence. Maybe that’s why they get promoted and you don’t.
    Hey ass#!$ before you judge others learned how to properly write if you want to be the grammar police otherwise shut the f#! and to get promoted the test is multiple answer not writing something you know about

Unregistered
    Keandra suckass wasn’t on scene, Ortiz was. She’s probably gonna get ROD’d

Unregistered
    The Chief need to ROD her. He need to ROD her for violating the media DO’s. She is not staff anymore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast