Hiring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered

Hiring

Does school board need that many officers that they are still hiring??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's correct

Unregistered

No common sense

Ok so you obviously won't qualify because you have no common sense. If school board has about 415 schools and the state mandated all school must have an officer, than common sense tells you they need at least 430 to 500 officers one for each school and floaters for relief. But since you can't figure that out obviously you won't make it here cuz you need common sense. It's like the moron who asked what attire to where in an off duty. Oy!

Unregistered
    Ok so you obviously won't qualify because you have no common sense. If school board has about 415 schools and the state mandated all school must have an officer, than common sense tells you they need at least 430 to 500 officers one for each school and floaters for relief. But since you can't figure that out obviously you won't make it here cuz you need common sense. It's like the moron who asked what attire to where in an off duty. Oy!
    Not only does school board hire individuals without common sense but also hires individuals that cannot write.

Where: is an adverb, conjunction, or pronoun. It has to do with DIRECTIONS.

Wear: is a verb, but has to do with CLOTHES or fatigue.

Who's the moron now?

I can go on and on, apparently you have several grammatical errors. Not a good look for a school board officer. Suggestion, maybe you may want to take a few writing classes at the school you're a security guard at.

Unregistered
    Not only does school board hire individuals without common sense but also hires individuals that cannot write.

Where: is an adverb, conjunction, or pronoun. It has to do with DIRECTIONS.

Wear: is a verb, but has to do with CLOTHES or fatigue.

Who's the moron now?

I can go on and on, apparently you have several grammatical errors. Not a good look for a school board officer. Suggestion, maybe you may want to take a few writing classes at the school you're a security guard at.
    Would you kindly please just eat 💩 and **** off already? Clearly you're mad that you have to take calls all day and sit around waiting for the funeral home to arrive while you guard a dead body or stand in the sun to direct traffic until the wrecker finally shows up. And our officers get to enjoy the AC in the school and do community policing with kids while making the same money as you.

Unregistered
    Yes, and quit asking on those Instagram posts when they’re going to start hiring uncertified applicants. Enough certified people have been applying.

Unregistered

Where's papa

Would you kindly please just eat 💩 and **** off already? Clearly you're mad that you have to take calls all day and sit around waiting for the funeral home to arrive while you guard a dead body or stand in the sun to direct traffic until the wrecker finally shows up. And our officers get to enjoy the AC in the school and do community policing with kids while making the same money as you.
    And your point is, stop acting like your mother and grow some balls kid. Cops who offend so easily can't handle pressure. 🤣again forgive your mom for leaving your dad, grow some bawls and toughen up 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Not everyone wants to be a security guard. Sorry you couldn’t make it in a real police setting.

Unregistered
    Not everyone wants to be a security guard. Sorry you couldn’t make it in a real police setting.
    I came from a different agency, and many of the people we are hiring currently have as well. Jumping calls all day is fun at the beginning but gets old brother I rather work less, and spend time with my family on the weekends then being mandated to work holidays/weekends/birthdays/nights one day you’ll realize what really matters hopefully sooner than later being called a security guard doesn’t offend me I’ve just made a smarter choice than most, and I’ve handled enough in my last agency.

Unregistered
    I came from a different agency, and many of the people we are hiring currently have as well. Jumping calls all day is fun at the beginning but gets old brother I rather work less, and spend time with my family on the weekends then being mandated to work holidays/weekends/birthdays/nights one day you’ll realize what really matters hopefully sooner than later being called a security guard doesn’t offend me I’ve just made a smarter choice than most, and I’ve handled enough in my last agency.
    Unfortunately people never understand until they experience it. Many of the officers who have left tried to come back. The best option for this department is to stop hiring 21 year olds. Look for people who are at least 30 years of age with some type of life experience.

For god sakes some of these kids just finished high school and they are being assigned to their own high school. What a mistake!!

Anyways, this department is not for everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast