Central FL LEO looking for advice - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Can’t remember the last time I took a barking dog call. I’ve done a ton of bakers and Marchmans lately. Lots of crazy people out there. But nothing could happen here right. I see retirement in your future. Thank you for your service. You are free to go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t remember the last time I took a barking dog call. I’ve done a ton of bakers and Marchmans lately. Lots of crazy people out there. But nothing could happen here right. I see retirement in your future. Thank you for your service. You are free to go.
    Weird. You must be in a special unit. do you know what the top 5 citizens complaints are supercop? Give you a hint none of them are dangerous

Unregistered

Weird. You must be in a special unit. do you know what the top 5 citizens complaints are supercop? Give you a hint none of them are dangerous.
    Agreed and excellent observations! Not necessarily in this order:
    1. Loud noise complaints i.e. barking dogs, loud music, loud machine noise from construction site, etc.
    2. Burglary occurred past.
    3. Dead person call (old people, mostly dayshift)
    4. Criminal mischief i.e. An unknown person drove over my lawn!
    5. Petit theft i.e. an unknown person stole my unlocked bicycle from my carport.
    6. Etc. LOL

Unregistered
    Agreed and excellent observations! Not necessarily in this order:
    1. Loud noise complaints i.e. barking dogs, loud music, loud machine noise from construction site, etc.
    2. Burglary occurred past.
    3. Dead person call (old people, mostly dayshift)
    4. Criminal mischief i.e. An unknown person drove over my lawn!
    5. Petit theft i.e. an unknown person stole my unlocked bicycle from my carport.
    6. Etc. LOL
    You forgot, cars speeding on my street #1 complaint ding ding ding!!

Unregistered
    You forgot, cars speeding on my street #1 complaint ding ding ding!!
    Need my load bearing vest to hold all those no proof of insurance card tickets, im gonna dish out on the mean streets of Venice. FRFLMAO STFU you need a load bearing vest cause it looks “tacticool” or you are unfit and can’t wear a normal vest. It just came to me. Get in shape and try out for swat or join the marines then you deserve to wear a tactical vest. Easy as 123. Next you will want a 50cal, black face paint ,Land Rovers and a mini chick filet in your cruisah Geezus H Monroe!!

Unregistered
    I just want to be comfortable. The plastic uniforms aren’t too good in the sun. I think there are better choices out there and they should be explored. If you don’t try it you will never know. The missionary position is great but there are other ways it can be done.

Unregistered
    I just want to be comfortable. The plastic uniforms aren’t too good in the sun. I think there are better choices out there and they should be explored. If you don’t try it you will never know. The missionary position is great but there are other ways it can be done.
    Detectives wear a suit and tie. Their job like yours is supposed to be professional. If you are k9 swat marine etc ok. Patrol guys show up to voters homes and they represent the sheriff. So if you look like a soup sandwich then most people’s first impression is that Kurt doesn’t care so why did they even call. There is a reason for command presence and being squared away. Look sharp man. Suck it up. When I was a rookie all I wanted to do was wear that lime green shirt and poly pants. I wad proud and still am of all of or uniforms. You should be too. BTW Just tell me what you are going to put in the load bearing vest anyway? What ?….name it please.

Unregistered
    It’s not a load bearing vest. It’s an outer vest is great for police in hot weather because they can take it off to cool down. Like the ones traffic wear.

Unregistered
    It’s not a load bearing vest. It’s an outer vest is great for police in hot weather because they can take it off to cool down. Like the ones traffic wear.
    Cool down? Come on brah. How on earth did we make it through all those decades of Florida police work with normal uniforms and point blank vest. Cool down? How many deputies suffer from heat stroke each year in florida?

Unregistered
    Here’s a good article about the outter vest.

https://www.police1.com/officer-safe...KXHhAdMdbM2qR/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast