2-3-3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2-3-3

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you go work at the PBA you’ll be able to buy several BMWs. And, best of all, the only requirement is taking selfies.
    Great job PBA! May I recommend upgrade to Mercedes? Asking for my friend Domingo.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3317292]Great job, PBA!

When are you guys going to learn that the PBA, when it comes to negotiations with the County, they are as useless as mammary glands on a bull?

What the County calls "negotiations" is this: Based on their budgetary analysis and projections regarding labor negotiations with all County Unions, the mayor's negotiating team offers each union bargaining team what the County considers "their best offer," generally with little or no negotiating room. Basically, the PBA takes it or leaves it! This negotiating year, be glad the mayor gave you what she offered.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3317334]
    Great job, PBA!

When are you guys going to learn that the PBA, when it comes to negotiations with the County, they are as useless as mammary glands on a bull?

What the County calls "negotiations" is this: Based on their budgetary analysis and projections regarding labor negotiations with all County Unions, the mayor's negotiating team offers each union bargaining team what the County considers "their best offer," generally with little or no negotiating room. Basically, the PBA takes it or leaves it! This negotiating year, be glad the mayor gave you what she offered.
    That’s true. So the thanks goes to the mayor. Thank you Cava even though our peeps at the PBA crapped all over you. We got lucky that she got elected and not Bovo.

Unregistered
    It seems that in spite of the PBA, Mayor Cava is willing to treat us right.
    When I saw that the PBA endorsement went to Bovo, I was stunned to say the least. The man never did anything for us. But, I ignored the PBA endorsement and I voted for Cava. I am So glad i ignored the PBA and voted as I did.
    Thank you Mayor Cava.

Unregistered
    Lol dumb ass cops always b!tching about money. Yall barely got your GED's, stfu and go hit those 59's cause you know yall depend on OT/off duties to survive. Sucks to not have a side gig huh?

Unregistered
    Lol dumb ass cops always b!tching about money. Yall barely got your GED's, stfu and go hit those 59's cause you know yall depend on OT/off duties to survive. Sucks to not have a side gig huh?
    Hey moron, a 59/off duty is a side gig. Idiota.

Unregistered
    My side gig is your mother. Now go back into your room and play video games. Also, don't come out when you hear your mother scream. Those are screams of pleasure not abuse!

Unregistered
    Hey moron, a 59/off duty is a side gig. Idiota.
    Lol that's right hit those 59s you little off duty slave. Meanwhile my business yields more in a month than you make in half a year 😆

Unregistered
    Lol that's right hit those 59s you little off duty slave. Meanwhile my business yields more in a month than you make in half a year 😆
    Which is why you spend ALL your time TROLLING our forums! Get a life and get counseling!

Unregistered
    Not all of us are lucky enough to earn an additional 180k yearly from the members as is done at the PBA.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast