2-3-3 - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2-3-3

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You my fellow Conrad are koo koo. Be thankful for what you have
    Ok Steadman. You with the entitled PBA salary dictating to us what to be happy about. Ok dude

Unregistered
    Ok Steadman. You with the entitled PBA salary dictating to us what to be happy about. Ok dude
    You are welcome PLEA! Love the PBA!

Unregistered
    You my fellow Conrad are koo koo. Be thankful for what you have
    And you’re a house ni$&er wiping Massa’s ass after he shits. You go and be thankful you f u c k i n g weasel. I’m trying to make more money at my career.

Unregistered
    And you’re a house ni$&er wiping Massa’s ass after he shits. You go and be thankful you f u c k i n g weasel. I’m trying to make more money at my career.
    This is coming from the person who parks under a tree and writes zero tickets nor makes any arrests. Ok buddy.

Unregistered
    If I am a betting man I would put my money on the pba and they will get us more than that.

Wait and see.
    Well that’s what we are waiting for.

Unregistered
    Let me guess. You want 10,10,25! Lol!
    No we want the same Miami Gardens got 4-4-4

Unregistered
    No we want the same Miami Gardens got 4-4-4
    Go go to Miami Gardens then! Let me guess. You work the mean streets of a HQ unit or Midwest? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Get a second job a BK you turd. Or better yourself. I’m grateful and appreciative we are able to do this job.

People like you are the problem with our profession and the reason why citizens don’t consider us as professionals.

Unregistered
    This is coming from the person who parks under a tree and writes zero tickets nor makes any arrests. Ok buddy.
    You know that I don’t sound like that type of cop, you steaming pile of dogshit. You can’t thank uncompromising people like me when you’re making more money you house slave. Make sure the Massa happy and go fix him a snack, slave. It’s wrong to ask Massa to pay more, what I be thinkin’?
    Listen to yourself, Susan. Go crawl on your hands and knees and offer the Massa your ass, while you’re at it, slave.

Unregistered
    The problem is we work and get paid in a socialized environment. It doesn’t matter if you work the road in a hot district or you work a cushy admin job in HQ, we get pretty much the same pay.

There is no financial incentive for individual excellence. The motivated officer who deserves more pay has to work the system, (courts, OT, OD) to make more than the officer who hides all day. So more base pay means more pay for everyone, regardless if they deserve it or not.

We all know some assignments ARE WAY TOUGHER than others. Some of those jobs have been financial acknowledged, (SRT, K9, etc..) while other jobs haven’t. It’s time we start getting paid for the skills we bring to work as well as the accomplishments we produce while at work. That is a true capitalist system.

If all you do is hide all day (either under a tree or behind a desk) then your pay should reflect your job production.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast