Ice Cream
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cream

Unregistered

Ice Cream

What’s the deal with ice cream truck?

Unregistered
    Probably going to disadvantaged neighborhoods to build trust with law enforcement.

Question,Who paid for the truck and who is operating it ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumb. You can’t make this up.

Unregistered
    Those neighborhoods aren’t disadvantaged. Those people have had the same opportunities to succeed as me and you. Their just to lazy to go out and work for a better outcome in their lives. They cry and blame everyone else for their plight. It’s amazing how the people that pay little to no taxes get the most services and handouts.

Unregistered
    Those neighborhoods aren’t disadvantaged. Those people have had the same opportunities to succeed as me and you. Their just to lazy to go out and work for a better outcome in their lives. They cry and blame everyone else for their plight. It’s amazing how the people that pay little to no taxes get the most services and handouts.
    Exactly this. Exactly this. Exactly this!!!

Unregistered
    I’m sure they will creat a ice cream truck division with its own chain of command and deputies. All pulled from patrol. All friends and family of the command and executive staff. That’s their answer to everything. Pull more deputies off the street to do bull shiit fluff.

Unregistered

Perfect, this post is just another reason we need an ice cream truck!

BTW ya fuukcing moron, it's "you and me", "They're", and "too". Good thing for you we hire some dumbazz losers so they can better their racist white trash families!

Unregistered
    Perfect, this post is just another reason we need an ice cream truck!

BTW ya fuukcing moron, it's "you and me", "They're", and "too". Good thing for you we hire some dumbazz losers so they can better their racist white trash families!
    Truth hurts doesn’t it fukk stain

Unregistered
    Truth hurts doesn’t it fukk stain
    No. Not to me you racist loser.

Unregistered
    Cheech & Chong's "Nice Dreams"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast