Time to vote for BSOs sexiest - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So true, he definitely is a sh*t stirrer. Not many have the balls to stand up for what they believe in right or wrong.
    He’s lazy AF. He’s still crying about getting kicked off of the SET team 12 years ago. He’s used that as his excuse to be lazy. He needs to look in the mirror. And I don’t mean his muscles. You still have a chance to earn some respect before you leave here.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s lazy AF. He’s still crying about getting kicked off of the SET team 12 years ago. He’s used that as his excuse to be lazy. He needs to look in the mirror. And I don’t mean his muscles. You still have a chance to earn some respect before you leave here.
    I dont care what you say...I would give him a rusty trombone!!!🎺

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s lazy AF. He’s still crying about getting kicked off of the SET team 12 years ago. He’s used that as his excuse to be lazy. He needs to look in the mirror. And I don’t mean his muscles. You still have a chance to earn some respect before you leave here.
    Gain respect from who you?
    Our criminal Sheriff?
    The incompetent command staff?

    Lazy? Should he be violating black people’s civil rights? Would that make him seem less lazy to you?

    Maybe you should look in the mirror.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont care what you say...I would give him a rusty trombone!!!🎺
    Dats hot stuff

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gain respect from who you?
    Our criminal Sheriff?
    The incompetent command staff?

    Lazy? Should he be violating black people’s civil rights? Would that make him seem less lazy to you?

    Maybe you should look in the mirror.
    No. He can start by being a good zone partner. Maybe handling more calls in his zone instead of getting out of them. He’s lazy. We all know it.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. He can start by being a good zone partner. Maybe handling more calls in his zone instead of getting out of them. He’s lazy. We all know it.
    Roll call. Then 10-6 personal. Then 10-40. Then on 10-40 status until someone calls it out or you get a dispatcher that actually pays attention. Then 10-51 for 20 minutes in a 4 square mile city, then 10-97, then cancel checks, then code out, then 10-7. Sum it up?

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ouch.
    Don’t tell him that he will get upset.
    Say what you want, he definitely isn’t a yes man, he will give command the business if he thinks he’s right.
    Yea sure. This slug gives command the businesses what a joke. This moron gets spanked by command all the time. Every command he’s had in NL ends up bending him over and shafting him for his constant screw ups and rightfully so. This guy doesn’t exactly stick it to command. Plus his zone partners hate him.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roll call. Then 10-6 personal. Then 10-40. Then on 10-40 status until someone calls it out or you get a dispatcher that actually pays attention. Then 10-51 for 20 minutes in a 4 square mile city, then 10-97, then cancel checks, then code out, then 10-7. Sum it up?
    This has to be one of his zone partners, wont be hard to figure out,,,huh?
    Does any of the above factor in his workouts?

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This has to be one of his zone partners, wont be hard to figure out,,,huh?
    Does any of the above factor in his workouts?
    This is one of his zone partners..

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roll call. Then 10-6 personal. Then 10-40. Then on 10-40 status until someone calls it out or you get a dispatcher that actually pays attention. Then 10-51 for 20 minutes in a 4 square mile city, then 10-97, then cancel checks, then code out, then 10-7. Sum it up?
    You have to drive tactically through the jungle..one of those spears could flatten a tire thus prohibiting one from getting a protein shake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •