Football Games

Thread: Football Games

Unregistered

Football Games

Are we working the college football games this year?? They are resuming with regular attendance. Asking for a friend!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we working the college football games this year?? They are resuming with regular attendance. Asking for a friend!!
    No, there is no overtime for milking games this year... Which is really what you and your friend were asking.

Unregistered
    Halsey set the standard “we’re not working possession, it’s a right of passage for the college kids to drink.”

Unregistered
    Halsey set the standard “we’re not working possession, it’s a right of passage for the college kids to drink.”
    Beverage and tobacco law on the licensed premises. 562.111 is beverage law right? It does occur more often than not on licensed premises, right? Why is it so hard to understand that they don't want us patrolling in uniform parking lots, beaches, open fields, and boat ramps? FOCUS on licensed premises. By the way, HB is no longer here.

Unregistered
    By the way, HB is no longer here.
    Just all you scumbags he brought in with him. We used to say nobody could ever do out do the damage done here by JP, but we were wrong.

Unregistered
    Just all you scumbags he brought in with him. We used to say nobody could ever do out do the damage done here by JP, but we were wrong.
    This place looks like the well went dry and they picked this crew from the bottom of it. now we stuck with these pit roe trash

Unregistered
    No, there is no overtime for milking games this year... Which is really what you and your friend were asking.
    Hanging out at the field looking for chics in that f-ing tard uniform. leave in a pinto. LMAO!

Unregistered
    Hanging out at the field looking for chics in that f-ing tard uniform. leave in a pinto. LMAO!
    I hide in the storage so nobody can see me in that bicycle shirt.

Unregistered
    I hide in the storage so nobody can see me in that bicycle shirt.
    Three xlarge badges and a police sticker on the back. Can you see me now?

Unregistered
    Jesus said He who is not with me is against me. I asked you all to love each other in Jesus name. I love you and may God bless you in all the days ahead in Jesus name.