Hard rock football games - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup exactly what I say when I see police hanging out at 711 in groups no matter the agency. Even idiots like the idiot that keeps saying waste of money. Wrong moron public service works like this. Get over it or run for office and change the laws stupid otherwise keep living off taxpayers hypocrit!
    Difference is they actually take calls of service. I’m sure you don’t know what that’s like you rent a cop. School police is a waste because they really don’t provide any service.

Unregistered

More pearls to the swine

Difference is they actually take calls of service. I’m sure you don’t know what that’s like you rent a cop. School police is a waste because they really don’t provide any service.
    So here your redpil for today loser, it doesn't matter how many calls you get, how many times you almost got killed. It's just a job to pay your bills.
    And if we happen to have such cushy jobs for the same pay as you with lower risk, who's the smart one. Still can't see it.

Ok who's smarter

Two guys win 2 houses. One is on the mountain and the other on the valley. The idiot says he wants the mountain and the smart guy says I'll take the valley. Winter came and it snowed and ice formed.
    One day the mountain went out to look for foid, slipped and fell to his death in the valley below.
    While the valley guy was hunting he came upon the dead mountain guy's body. The wolves had eaten the body beyond recognition. The valley had two houses. That's school police. We have both houses. Lol. The best of both worlds

Unregistered
    So here your redpil for today loser, it doesn't matter how many calls you get, how many times you almost got killed. It's just a job to pay your bills.
    And if we happen to have such cushy jobs for the same pay as you with lower risk, who's the smart one. Still can't see it.

Ok who's smarter

Two guys win 2 houses. One is on the mountain and the other on the valley. The idiot says he wants the mountain and the smart guy says I'll take the valley. Winter came and it snowed and ice formed.
    One day the mountain went out to look for foid, slipped and fell to his death in the valley below.
    While the valley guy was hunting he came upon the dead mountain guy's body. The wolves had eaten the body beyond recognition. The valley had two houses. That's school police. We have both houses. Lol. The best of both worlds
    Two things, you guys and gals make shit compared to officers in other departments and no one wants to “almost get killed”. I’m just saying there’s real cops and security guards. Don’t take it to heart little boy.

Unregistered

My slavery is better than yours 🤣🤣🤣

Two things, you guys and gals make shit compared to officers in other departments and no one wants to “almost get killed”. I’m just saying there’s real cops and security guards. Don’t take it to heart little boy.
    Ha no offense taken your bosses are all democrats and beholden to the biden admin and so is the school district. But the difference is, we are still exposed less. And In the insurance industry, that's a real win. So keep playing Russian roulette with your life. The real masters take no risks. They rale in billions because of simply like you who is actually brain washed into thinking you have to risk your life over worthless fed reserve notes so the 33rd degree leeches can eat lobster while your family gets nuts. Ha! So I'd rather take little risk and earn the same. What's your Mortgage 3000 5000 10000?
    My home is paid off, no debt, just utilities. So by the math, I'm doing pretty dang better than yall.
    Like I said SRO is more prestigious than a grunt patrolman. It's like a laborer shoveling horse shit.
    You brag about shoveling horseshit. Ok
    Goid for you because all honest labor is worthy of praise. ND there ain't no shame coming from. THE gutter, only ending up there at the end of your life.
    So my fellow American, just eat drink and be merry for that is man's lot in life.

Unregistered

Service we provide is plowing your wife after she drops off the kids stop crying

Unregistered

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Service we provide is plowing your wife after she drops off the kids stop crying
    He he he you're my role model..that was funny.
    I love it when democrat snowflakes defend their stupidity and some one says something to trigger them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣its like watching the little pooosy kid who always cried when you skipped the line because your friend was there and he switched but the principal tells him to shut TFU.

Unregistered
    clapping milf cheeks and home by 5 everyday!

Unregistered
    You guys do know that the troll here talking shit is 1. Was probably fired or 2. He or She wasn't hired by us or any other department. Fun facts

Unregistered
    clapping milf cheeks and home by 5 everyday!
    You’re pretty funny. I’m sure you guys are actually just all miserable knowing you’ll never have anyone’s respect including that if your wives while they’re getting rammed by county cops like it’s happened in the past….

Unregistered
    You’re pretty funny. I’m sure you guys are actually just all miserable knowing you’ll never have anyone’s respect including that if your wives while they’re getting rammed by county cops like it’s happened in the past….
    What’s funny is you getting mad!!

You’re either an idiot on this forum cause you didn’t get hired or you’re mad about your wife getting passed around our department. Either way you’re a damm loser LMFAO

And when it comes to having other peoples respect. I really don’t give a shit. I have my own respect…. as well as your wife’s

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast