Hard rock football games - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Trust me, our Special Events do NOT want y’all anywhere near Hard Rock Stadium.
    Why do y’all always want to play cops? Memorial Day at the Beach. Calle Ocho in the City. Now, football games at Hard Rock.
    Just stay in your schools and handle food fights, run speed traps and issue citations in hallways and play kindergarten cop with crayons.

Unregistered

I like what I do

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trust me, our Special Events do NOT want y’all anywhere near Hard Rock Stadium.
    Why do y’all always want to play cops? Memorial Day at the Beach. Calle Ocho in the City. Now, football games at Hard Rock.
    Just stay in your schools and handle food fights, run speed traps and issue citations in hallways and play kindergarten cop with crayons.
    Oh we will beotch.....and while we at it, after work we go chill out after and enjoy the easy life. Go chase some BLM ANTIFA and shoot em so the democrats can hang yo stupid ass

Unregistered
    Oh we will beotch.....and while we at it, after work we go chill out after and enjoy the easy life. Go chase some BLM ANTIFA and shoot em so the democrats can hang yo stupid ass
    School security acting, behaving and speaking like unruly school kids. Your post further illustrates why you’re viewed as a department of rejects.

Unregistered

Grow some cojones and stop crying

School security acting, behaving and speaking like unruly school kids. Your post further illustrates why you’re viewed as a department of rejects.
    No reject your post shows how weak and sensitive you are to get triggered like that so fast. Hey bro you are a sensitive girl aren't you. You can't police if your thin skinned. I was just testing you and yup you are on the 10 on the gay meter 🤣🤣🤣softy softy softy ooh my butt hurt your a reject says the snowflake. Now go cry in your wife bussom🥳

Unregistered
    No reject your post shows how weak and sensitive you are to get triggered like that so fast. Hey bro you are a sensitive girl aren't you. You can't police if your thin skinned. I was just testing you and yup you are on the 10 on the gay meter 🤣🤣🤣softy softy softy ooh my butt hurt your a reject says the snowflake. Now go cry in your wife bussom🥳

Complete idiot

Unregistered
    This department is the biggest joke in history. Waste of taxpayer dollars

Unregistered

It's not wasted if it goes in our pockets

It's only a waste if you don't spend it. 🤪

Unregistered

It's just a forum

Complete idiot
    Hey softy this is just a forum relax you're too uptight. Have fun nothing here means anything it's just an opinion forum. Get thicker skin. How you gonna be a popo and get so offended easily?

Unregistered
    Complete waste of tax-payer money.

Unregistered

He who yells the loudest is guilty

Complete waste of tax-payer money.
    Yup exactly what I say when I see police hanging out at 711 in groups no matter the agency. Even idiots like the idiot that keeps saying waste of money. Wrong moron public service works like this. Get over it or run for office and change the laws stupid otherwise keep living off taxpayers hypocrit!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast