Hard rock football games
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hard rock football games

Before I apply to work the hard rock games

Can anyone please let me know what the attire is?

Do we have to wear our class B’s or can we wear our class ax’s

Asking for a friend.

Thanks!!

Unregistered
    You're d**b a*** for posting this. Read your email genius. OMG

Unregistered

Erkle

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Asking for a friend.

Thanks!!
    Wear a uniform. This is why you should not hire kids

Unregistered

Asking for a friend.

Thanks!!
    You can wear A you're just gonna sweat your ass. No polos.

Unregistered

Asking for a friend.

Thanks!!
    This is the ignorance that schools board hires. You just easily proved school board pd are nothing but a bunch of children wanna be cops.

Good job, go back to your 09-13

Unregistered

Wow

First off….I MEANT TO SAY CLASS C!…you bunch of crybaby *****es!

You ****ing idiots know this place changes the rules all the time when it comes to uniforms.

Who in their right mind would even consider wearing their class A’s. I know half the department can’t even fit into their class A’s anymore. Come pingas…gordos!!

You people are disgusting, instead of trying to help a brother out you bash him. All you guys who POSThere and talk shit about one another are all cowards….you would never talk like this in public let alone to another officer FACE.

All you miserable *******s should just retire already, go somewhere else….leave this department to the new people who are out there actually making a difference. I see these young guys all the time engaged with their students unlike all you supposed “senior officers” ….the real joke here is you guys. Get a life …go get laid…go kick rocks do something positive with your life!

Unregistered
    I just stick to your stupid high school football games at MDC North Campus or Tropical Park, you wannabe cops are a joke.

Unregistered

Don't take it personal

First off….I MEANT TO SAY CLASS C!…you bunch of crybaby *****es!

You ****ing idiots know this place changes the rules all the time when it comes to uniforms.

Who in their right mind would even consider wearing their class A’s. I know half the department can’t even fit into their class A’s anymore. Come pingas…gordos!!

You people are disgusting, instead of trying to help a brother out you bash him. All you guys who POSThere and talk shit about one another are all cowards….you would never talk like this in public let alone to another officer FACE.

All you miserable *******s should just retire already, go somewhere else….leave this department to the new people who are out there actually making a difference. I see these young guys all the time engaged with their students unlike all you supposed “senior officers” ….the real joke here is you guys. Get a life …go get laid…go kick rocks do something positive with your life!
    Rule number about being a real self actualized real male. A real mam doesn't need to explain himself or defend himself. In doing so I see you do worry about what others think of you. Here's some pearls bro, this is just a forum which has no power over you unless you allow it to. Second, it's just for fun. Don't take anything personal. Those who post here have no power over you so just laugh it off kid.
    This is a nothing web sight used by higher ups to get a good handle on department moral and internal psychology. Other than that. Easy bro just have fun.......when you lash put like a woman, it proves you were raised by a woman without a masculine energy in your house so you mimick your mother's behavior. Forgive your mom and become thick skinned. Even if the entire department hated you. It MEANS NOTHING. NADA, ZILCH. YOU MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND STEP INTO YOUR OWN POWER.

Hope this helps you bro. Wear your class B and what ever shoes you want. Oh and wear white socks just to fucc wit your supervisors don't worry, most are too stupid to notice. I've done it many times and then laughed my way back home after giving them the big finger 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    I just stick to your stupid high school football games at MDC North Campus or Tropical Park, you wannabe cops are a joke.
    Go eat 💩💩💩 and **** off you miserable ****.

Unregistered
    Go eat 💩💩💩 and **** off you miserable ****.
    Trust me, our Special Events does NOT want you frigging idiots at Hard Rock games, or any other major event we work. You guys are useless clowns who aren’t respected by anyone within the local law enforcement community. You little wannabe cops always want to play police, at the Beach for Memorial Day, in the City for Calle Ocho and now at Hard Rock Stadium for games.
    Do you have any idea who everyone clowns on y’all? We don’t want you on our scenes, perimeters or calls-for-service, so please don’t work special events. Just stay in your schools and handle food fights, write citations in the hallways and be kindergarten cops with crayons. Your whole department is a waste of tax-payer money and it should be abolished. Wakenhut Security runs circles around you clowns.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast