Hard rock football games - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But……you’re talking on here….
    It’s because he’s a security guard and is probably in charge of the cafeteria right now

Unregistered
    It’s because he’s a security guard and is probably in charge of the cafeteria right now
    Call me / us what you like ….you still hating. Quality of life my brother. This job doesn’t define who we are. At the end of the day it’s just a job. A good paying one at that. Talk to any REAL officer out there..:city….county…FHP….they will all tell you. The running and gunning hype dies out real quick.

Gotta use your brain in this life.

I’m on here yeah. Guess what..??….getting paid $45 an hour too.

Unregistered
    Think about it my peeps. This person is so so jealous, that they take time out of their day to bash a department they don't work for. lol. That's like waking up everyday and calling a dude to tell him my chick is better than yours. Meanwhile, you are getting laid everyday and your chick is feeding you strawberries. Everyday the same dude calls you to tell you your chick sucks and you are not a real man.

What does that say about the dude? Think he is really happy? Think he doesn't wish he was with your girl secretly. I don't give two thoughts about any other department except this one. I don't have that much time. Actually I do have time, but I just don't spend it talking about other peoples departments. Its kind a weird.

Unregistered
    Think about it my peeps. This person is so so jealous, that they take time out of their day to bash a department they don't work for. lol. That's like waking up everyday and calling a dude to tell him my chick is better than yours. Meanwhile, you are getting laid everyday and your chick is feeding you strawberries. Everyday the same dude calls you to tell you your chick sucks and you are not a real man.

What does that say about the dude? Think he is really happy? Think he doesn't wish he was with your girl secretly. I don't give two thoughts about any other department except this one. I don't have that much time. Actually I do have time, but I just don't spend it talking about other peoples departments. Its kind a weird.
    So true. Funny thing is ..we’re not mad here. Most school board officers are content working here. It’s a very few miserable people out there who just can’t help but complain about everything….even if this department paid $100k to start….they would complain about Something…it’s some peoples nature to whine about anything and everything…maybe it’s a generation thing. Or just a few ex officers who were given the boot 🥾!…

Unregistered
    So true. Funny thing is ..we’re not mad here. Most school board officers are content working here. It’s a very few miserable people out there who just can’t help but complain about everything….even if this department paid $100k to start….they would complain about Something…it’s some peoples nature to whine about anything and everything…maybe it’s a generation thing. Or just a few ex officers who were given the boot 🥾!…
    Lol a generation thing? It’s seems like the old timers here from the “good ol days” are the only ones that are lazy and don’t want to work.

Unregistered

Ho hum

Lol a generation thing? It’s seems like the old timers here from the “good ol days” are the only ones that are lazy and don’t want to work.
    This getting boring, just go work somewhere else you won't be missed. Ahhhhh cushy work is the best.
    The most stress I have is choosing filet minion or lobster.....
    Hmmmmm......life's good yo.....go be da popo in da hood you win 🏆

Unregistered

Ok, I’ll take this one

Listen up you ingrate. County used to be the best. Now, you are as ****ed up as the rest of us. I listen to your lazy officers saying they’ve arrived at scenes but they aren’t there. Watch them stand back as school officers give cpr, set up perimeters and locate casing your people had no intention of looking for. Worse is watching your female officers in Northside send witnesses home, not gather names, or hold people accountable because they all live where they work and the subjects are all their relatives. Wouldn’t want to upset the free job, free money, hide what’s going down in the neighborhood crap.

How about your old as **** Cubanitos who use their badges to provide private security to their Christian Almamaters and cuss out other cops and threaten them. Now you’re talking Cuban Mob.

While school police handle 20 person fights alone you are all sucking coffee and ignoring your radios. You wouldn’t last a day with what we see and handle everyday. You can always tell the ones who sucked on bottles until they were 7 and their moms let them be in charge. 😂 so shut the **** up and maybe show up to work tomorrow actually looking to help someone instead of coop in the station.

Unregistered
    Listen up you ingrate. County used to be the best. Now, you are as ****ed up as the rest of us. I listen to your lazy officers saying they’ve arrived at scenes but they aren’t there. Watch them stand back as school officers give cpr, set up perimeters and locate casing your people had no intention of looking for. Worse is watching your female officers in Northside send witnesses home, not gather names, or hold people accountable because they all live where they work and the subjects are all their relatives. Wouldn’t want to upset the free job, free money, hide what’s going down in the neighborhood crap.

How about your old as **** Cubanitos who use their badges to provide private security to their Christian Almamaters and cuss out other cops and threaten them. Now you’re talking Cuban Mob.

While school police handle 20 person fights alone you are all sucking coffee and ignoring your radios. You wouldn’t last a day with what we see and handle everyday. You can always tell the ones who sucked on bottles until they were 7 and their moms let them be in charge. 😂 so shut the **** up and maybe show up to work tomorrow actually looking to help someone instead of coop in the station.
    😂😂this guy really said SB cops give cpr, set up perimeters, and locate casings. You must really be drinking the kool aid. SB cops sit in front of their school all day and don’t move because they’re afraid they’ll actually have to do some real police work. “20 person fights”?!? You mean 20 5 year olds?? Stop trying to hype yourself up. You will always be seen as a joke by real police departments and that will never change. 90% of SB cops are losers that will never make it anywhere. The other 10% want to leave.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345