Be nice to your Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Billy the Beta Male

Be nice to your Chief

Listen guys, I understand that many of you are very upset with the current administration but you must realize that their hands are tied. While I was your chief I literally did nothing, I walked around talking about my days in the county (mostly BS..lol) and I'm not ashamed to say it. I spent most of my days looking like a Cuban John Travolta reject reeking of cheap cologne and a lack of knowledge in the police world. But you know what they say, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"! But with that said, plase continue to support one another and ask Sabrina to mail me my pillow that I left somewhere in my office. Best wishes and good luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Beta Male View Post
    Listen guys, I understand that many of you are very upset with the current administration but you must realize that their hands are tied. While I was your chief I literally did nothing, I walked around talking about my days in the county (mostly BS..lol) and I'm not ashamed to say it. I spent most of my days looking like a Cuban John Travolta reject reeking of cheap cologne and a lack of knowledge in the police world. But you know what they say, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"! But with that said, plase continue to support one another and ask Sabrina to mail me my pillow that I left somewhere in my office. Best wishes and good luck.
    Hi there! I am so happy to be a part of this class reunion. Go NMBPD class of 2020.. This is KP, I was the DC for 40 years. I hear you all are going through some tough times. I am available for support and I am here if you need to talk. I will only talk about myself but once you leave my office you will feel much better knowing that you could be me. Best wishes..

Unregistered

Please stop

Billy, you were our very own Joe Biden! So glad you bounced.

Unregistered

Please

Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Beta Male View Post
    Worst Chief Ever! But hey you was just a LT with a hookup.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worst Chief Ever! But hey you was just a LT with a hookup.
    Agreed. KP was the peoples champion. Thats why they called him "Champ"

Unregistered
    Agreed. KP was the peoples champion. Thats why they called him "Champ"
    Do you think he sits up at night thinking about why he was never a chief? He thinks he was.

Unregistered
    What the f**ck do those two have to do with what is going on today. They where long gone before this mess. Sounds like you had an issue with them personally.

Unregistered
    What the f**ck do those two have to do with what is going on today. They where long gone before this mess. Sounds like you had an issue with them personally.
    Listen Jerk off, they were the ones who put this admin in place. Wake the F up. You can't be that stupid!

Unregistered
    Listen Jerk off, they were the ones who put this admin in place. Wake the F up. You can't be that stupid!
    And??? Who gives a ****? What’s your point? This admin is fine… Can’t control across the street.

Unregistered
    And??? Who gives a ****? What’s your point? This admin is fine… Can’t control across the street.
    What about Ricky Bobby?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast