6 month shift switch - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We could give you the best shift in the world and you would still complain about it. We gave you reserve days and payed you to stay home, yet you still complained. What else do you people want? You take on average one report a month and then you get to watch Netflix and YouTube for the remainder of what you are paid for. Oh yes, don’t think we can’t see what you use your computers for. Get real, you all make over 50 g to do a job that a child could do. Get down to the root of why you’re all so miserable and stop blaming administration for your life failures. If you’re not happy with the job then quit. There are plenty of under qualified recruits just like you that will gladly take your place.
    His royal Hyne-ass has spoken

Unregistered
    That is some total BS. The remote days were done for a reason, and no patrol person I know requested that or made it happen. They need to re-think about bringing it back, we are falling like dominos, worse than before.

The shift bid is BS too. No one likes it. Always a good way to raise the low morale on this department like they love to do. Not!

Unregistered
    That is some total BS. The remote days were done for a reason, and no patrol person I know requested that or made it happen. They need to re-think about bringing it back, we are falling like dominos, worse than before.

The shift bid is BS too. No one likes it. Always a good way to raise the low morale on this department like they love to do. Not!
    FIND A NEW JOB IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY. Otherwise, STFU and do what you’re told you fukcwad.

Unregistered
    That's what seniority will get you here on the job here. You will never be able to pick your shift. Who the hell want's to work nights, when you have the seniority not to. Nights is for newbies on any police department who have no choice until they get a pick. I have learned, here- that if you do not make it into an office position you are screwed. Those that make it into an office position here have it set. I don't think a certain Cpl. has ever had to work a midnight shift and has been in the office his entire career and taken care of as I have heard. When I got hired, I was told this- There are inside dogs and outside dogs. The ones on day shift and in an office are the inside dogs, the rest are the outside dogs.

Unregistered
    That's what seniority will get you here on the job here. You will never be able to pick your shift. Who the hell want's to work nights, when you have the seniority not to. Nights is for newbies on any police department who have no choice until they get a pick. I have learned, here- that if you do not make it into an office position you are screwed. Those that make it into an office position here have it set. I don't think a certain Cpl. has ever had to work a midnight shift and has been in the office his entire career and taken care of as I have heard. When I got hired, I was told this- There are inside dogs and outside dogs. The ones on day shift and in an office are the inside dogs, the rest are the outside dogs.
    Yaaaawwwnnn. And meanwhile, real cops all over the US are dealing with real problems. I’m sorry about your day sweetie, hopefully it gets better for you.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3317896]Yaaaawwwnnn. And meanwhile, real cops all over the US are dealing with real problems. I’m sorry about your day sweetie, hopefully it gets better for you.[/QUOT

Hey Sergeant today IS Sunday.
    Sergeant.... let me check with the Captain.
    The Captain said it IS Sunday
    Oh I am so smart!!!!

Unregistered
    It does suck working here, and they ask you...are you still working at USF? Like you should have moved on or something. And you tell them you are working the midnight shift, and they laugh and say is this what your career got you after all these years....gah

Unregistered
    It does suck working here, and they ask you...are you still working at USF? Like you should have moved on or something. And you tell them you are working the midnight shift, and they laugh and say is this what your career got you after all these years....gah
    Waaahhhhhwahhhhhhhwahhhhhhwahhhhwahhhhwahhhhwahhhh wahhhhhhwaaahhhhhwaaahhhhwahhhhhwahhhhhwahhhhwaaah hh. Now. Back to my movie and nap.

Unregistered
    It's all about micromanagement and control. I feel sorry for his wife and kids, or he could be the one controlled and passes that behavior on to the workers.

Unregistered
    People, it doesn't matter. The Chief approves everything. You think you are micromanaged, it comes from the top down. Get to it working here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast