Are You F[]KING Kidding Me? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/jpjzb2DMXvU

These shots have consequences! Not everyone will have side effects, but once you put it in, you can't take it out!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    *Vaccine Mandate Meeting Today*

We know this is last minute, but yesterday the city set another meeting to discuss the mandate for today at 1pm. These are meetings that are open to the public. If you can attend, it is taking place at City Hall 5th floor. Do not come on duty or in uniform. If you have a blue shirt/PBA shirt, wear that.

-Tampa PBA

Yea if I had more time I would of been there a** hole troll
    Isn’t hilarious how sensitive the crew at the PBA is. They spend more time reading this website than they do fighting for our rights. Time for Billy Mays, Stormy Daniels and Olive Oil to go. We need real people who will fight for us.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/jpjzb2DMXvU

These shots have consequences! Not everyone will have side effects, but once you put it in, you can't take it out!
    I figured that out in high school when I knocked up your sister.

Unregistered
    You’re so angry that you’re complaining on an anonymous forum lmao. Get the jab or quit. No one cares what you do or how long you’ve been here or how much of a Supercop you are
    Ya squads have been running at 1/2 strengths all year, what’s a few more. It’s not like anyone cares about the out of control violent crime in the city. Let’s focus on giving out Popsicle to 7 year old kids and forced vaccinations. Priorities…..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123