Are You F[]KING Kidding Me?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Are You F[]KING Kidding Me?

So that’s it PBA? We’re done? Just get “the jab” and step in line? Are you f*cking kidding? F*ck you, F*ck that muffin eating pantsuit and F*ck this place. So we’re just gonna sit back and rest on the laurels of a Supreme Court decision from 19 F*cking 05? 116 years before mother f*ckers could rig a presidential election, marry a same sex “partner” or imagine a situation where “throuples”, swingers and trans-testicles would become common place in a police department? Get the F*uck outta here.

What has happened to us? Is that what it’s come down to? Is this whole post nothing but questions? You bet your powdered @ss it is! No way I am getting the “jab” for this nine-fingered, size 14 shoe wearing, box-munching pantsuit or anyone else! And for you sheep that think “six figures” is a big deal, pull your head out of your @ss. You clowns make nothing compared to the private sector and don’t forget it.

Unregistered
    Amen!!! They are bargaining mid-contract? Is this even legal? Do we need to find our own attorney, asking seriously. We need to stand up to this tyranny. I feel like a lot of cops are against these mandates but most are waiting for others to make moves… what can we do?

Unregistered
    I was just listening to an interview w/Reiner Fuellmich from 2 days ago. He said that, within the next 2 weeks, a class-action lawsuit will be filed on behalf of municipal employees (fire, police) in San Francisco, LA and Sacramento. Approximately one-third to one-half are refusing to be vaxxed.

We need to get our own attorney. Not PBA attorney.

Unregistered

Fed Up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was just listening to an interview w/Reiner Fuellmich from 2 days ago. He said that, within the next 2 weeks, a class-action lawsuit will be filed on behalf of municipal employees (fire, police) in San Francisco, LA and Sacramento. Approximately one-third to one-half are refusing to be vaxxed.

We need to get our own attorney. Not PBA attorney.
    I will pitch in. Let’s do this.

Unregistered
    Don’t count on a California court decision

Unregistered
    All that big talk. Either quit or put your N95 over that pie hole and get back to work.

Unregistered
    You’re so angry that you’re complaining on an anonymous forum lmao. Get the jab or quit. No one cares what you do or how long you’ve been here or how much of a Supercop you are

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So that’s it PBA? We’re done? Just get “the jab” and step in line? Are you f*cking kidding? F*ck you, F*ck that muffin eating pantsuit and F*ck this place. So we’re just gonna sit back and rest on the laurels of a Supreme Court decision from 19 F*cking 05? 116 years before mother f*ckers could rig a presidential election, marry a same sex “partner” or imagine a situation where “throuples”, swingers and trans-testicles would become common place in a police department? Get the F*uck outta here.

What has happened to us? Is that what it’s come down to? Is this whole post nothing but questions? You bet your powdered @ss it is! No way I am getting the “jab” for this nine-fingered, size 14 shoe wearing, box-munching pantsuit or anyone else! And for you sheep that think “six figures” is a big deal, pull your head out of your @ss. You clowns make nothing compared to the private sector and don’t forget it.
    I stand with you.

Unregistered
    All talk none of you will take any action and the city knows it.

Unregistered
    Simple question. If masks work why does someone need to be tested weekly? Pure harassment imo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast