Corrections no shows
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Corrections no shows

There was a death where the shift the officer worked , found out he passed when they were working! The shift powers through and guess what not a single administration person there to speak to the officers! Same thing as several officers receiving awards for distinguished service placed in there mail boxes! 15 years, 20 years and more! Administration no shows! Nothing done! Embarrassing and shows the new officers how much they are appreciated! Sad! You wonder why no one shows up to a fellow officers funeral! It’s called leadership!

Unregistered

Do it for "US"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There was a death where the shift the officer worked , found out he passed when they were working! The shift powers through and guess what not a single administration person there to speak to the officers! Same thing as several officers receiving awards for distinguished service placed in there mail boxes! 15 years, 20 years and more! Administration no shows! Nothing done! Embarrassing and shows the new officers how much they are appreciated! Sad! You wonder why no one shows up to a fellow officers funeral! It’s called leadership!
    Don't let our "leaders" effect your decision to go to the funeral or not. Remember, we, road and corrections, are all going through the same thing. And the ones who have passed were going through the same also. Go to the funeral for them. Don't not go in spit of the command.

Stay safe!

Unregistered
    Well said above. People please get vaccinated! Young people with no underlying health conditions are dying, this is very real and fact. Would you rather die from uneducated ignorance or protect yourself and not listen to conspiracy theories. We’ve had enough funerals and death. I wouldn’t be surprised if LCSO doesn’t pay for medical expenses if you choose not get vaccinated. Why would they pay. Make the decision yourself before your forced to.

Unregistered

Corrections White Shirts!

It’s been over two years since I’ve seen the captain of the core in the back where the officers work!! Except when there was a fire! He passes officers and doesn’t even no who they are! He doesn’t show up and give service awards that officers earned or even show when an officer passes away! I thought Paul would do better but I guess he just comfortable letting this moron ruin moral! A total disgrace all around! Yes go get the shot and go to the funeral! Diaz was a good guy who always did his job! RIP!!

Unregistered

Lessons from the past

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
    -John Quincy Adams

It could happen here. Wake up white shirts.

Unregistered
    If your not showing up for Deputy Diaz funeral because someone didn’t address you that evening, then you should quit this job. You are a disgrace to the uniform. You are what’s wrong with this profession. Deputy Diaz was at the crossover academy and didn’t work with “you” for months. I enjoyed working with him and he will be missed. RIP Sir!

Unregistered
    The original poster of this thread is a pu—y!!!

Unregistered
    Sergeant Lazenby is at it again, hates everyone because he is smarter than everyone. He is still speaking with Leavens and is a trader. He talks shit about all of the administration while working.

Unregistered
    I would tell the administration to move him to Corrections, but he is there. I would tell the administration to move him to midnights, but he is there. Stop holding your wife down idiot and shut up while working!

Unregistered

No?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sergeant Lazenby is at it again, hates everyone because he is smarter than everyone. He is still speaking with Leavens and is a trader. He talks shit about all of the administration while working.
    No he’s actually happy where he is and has helped me as well as others! Talks highly of what has happened with Master Cpls and the pay scale! Has told officers get the shots don’t risk your family’s welfare!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast