It's dumb not to switch the jail back to 8 hour shifts - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Patrol voted on them you moron! Everyone wanted 12s, except a handful of people who said they needed 8s for childcare. They kept a select few 8 hour spots and nobody wanted them, so new people were forced to work them, so they turned all those spots into 12s. You must be some new person who wasn't here when that occurred.
    It was all about who counted the votes not who and how they voted.

Unregistered
    It was all about who counted the votes not who and how they voted.
    Yep, Bob already knew we were going to 12's before they thought about voting, and the 8 hour shifts? Why the hours he put out there were so horrible that nobody wanted them, it didn't benefit deputies with child care issues

Unregistered
    The voting system is just an illusion to make it seem like we’re given a choice. The 12s were voted as a majority “no” (not unanimously) and yet here we are. We were told this is “industry norm”

We lost cell phones as well because of “industry norm” and people we’re using them how and when they weren’t supposed to ..

8s should have always been an option in one of the divisions to give staff some freedom and a place to go to to get healthy again.

Unregistered
    The voting system is just an illusion to make it seem like we’re given a choice. The 12s were voted as a majority “no” (not unanimously) and yet here we are. We were told this is “industry norm”

We lost cell phones as well because of “industry norm” and people we’re using them how and when they weren’t supposed to ..

8s should have always been an option in one of the divisions to give staff some freedom and a place to go to to get healthy again.
    Seriously??Only Lts and above might have a family emergency where someone needs to get in touch with them, we certainly don't need that, our families don't matter to them

Unregistered
    Seriously??Only Lts and above might have a family emergency where someone needs to get in touch with them, we certainly don't need that, our families don't matter to them
    Bob Gualtieri despises the jail to this day that's why he put it on 12 hour shifts and banned the staff's phones. His brief one year stint at the jail was a disaster because he sucked at it and was untrainable due to this arrogance. He wouldn't even hold an honest vote to see that over 75% of the jail deputies wanted to remain on 8 hours shifts. Now he and his command staff are wondering why the jail is dangerously understaffed. Because nobody wants to work 12 hour shifts for 30 years, morons.

Unregistered
    Bob Gualtieri despises the jail to this day that's why he put it on 12 hour shifts and banned the staff's phones. His brief one year stint at the jail was a disaster because he sucked at it and was untrainable due to this arrogance. He wouldn't even hold an honest vote to see that over 75% of the jail deputies wanted to remain on 8 hours shifts. Now he and his command staff are wondering why the jail is dangerously understaffed. Because nobody wants to work 12 hour shifts for 30 years, morons.
    Vote Bob out because he will not change. It will be a difficult task because fake news media outlets will endorse him and use their platform to convince the blue hairs to vote for him. Need a strong candidate not like ones in the past. 2024 is a long way off good luck getting rid of the old guard.

Unregistered
    Patrol already voted years ago for 12 hour shifts. They aren’t little *****es, and don’t mind working the extra hours, so they can have weekends off with their families, not just Tues & Weds off. Retire you old fart, only the most senior ppl get weekends off in 8s. You’ll never win
    Wah, wah, wah. I want a new Tahoe, I want a new gun, I want a new Taser, I want short sleeve shirts, I want, I want, I want. What ever happened to working for and earning the perks that come along with time and seniority? Good grief, just grow up. The senior guys, ones close to retirement at least are mature enough to understand life. They lived through not having weekends, sacrificed family time, etc. They are at least noble enough to have gone into law enforcement looking for a profession, it isn't a J.O.B. like so many young people treat it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZthGh758pYY

Unregistered
    Vote Bob out because he will not change. It will be a difficult task because fake news media outlets will endorse him and use their platform to convince the blue hairs to vote for him. Need a strong candidate not like ones in the past. 2024 is a long way off good luck getting rid of the old guard.
    Agreed, until Bob Gualtieri is no longer sheriff meaningful reform cannot happen in this agency. He campaigned promising to get rid of the corruption and bring transparency and accountability to the agency but failed to deliver.

Unregistered
    Agreed, until Bob Gualtieri is no longer sheriff meaningful reform cannot happen in this agency. He campaigned promising to get rid of the corruption and bring transparency and accountability to the agency but failed to deliver.
    He did not fail to deliver he lied. That is what he does. He is a third rate ambulance chasing hack attorney.

Unregistered
    Wah, wah, wah. I want a new Tahoe, I want a new gun, I want a new Taser, I want short sleeve shirts, I want, I want, I want. What ever happened to working for and earning the perks that come along with time and seniority? Good grief, just grow up. The senior guys, ones close to retirement at least are mature enough to understand life. They lived through not having weekends, sacrificed family time, etc. They are at least noble enough to have gone into law enforcement looking for a profession, it isn't a J.O.B. like so many young people treat it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZthGh758pYY
    You forgot to mention load bearing vests....how dare you?? 🤣🤣🤣

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast