Patrol

Thread: Patrol

Unregistered

Patrol

When’s the next shift bid and when we getting more poeple in patrol?

Unregistered
    You will never get more help on the road. However being the most vital and important forefront of any agency, the Patrol Division has always been the red headed step child, downtrodden, frowned upon and forgotten. When you go into a briefing and there are 4 supervisors for the 7 or 8 officers, that tells you how admin does not care. At FMPD, at anytime during the week, look at the roster screen, a handful of patrol and then nothing but specialty units. Nobody can argue that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You will never get more help on the road. However being the most vital and important forefront of any agency, the Patrol Division has always been the red headed step child, downtrodden, frowned upon and forgotten. When you go into a briefing and there are 4 supervisors for the 7 or 8 officers, that tells you how admin does not care. At FMPD, at anytime during the week, look at the roster screen, a handful of patrol and then nothing but specialty units. Nobody can argue that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you heathens dont like it, leave already..BTW take that holding crash at Edison/fowler.
    I would take it BUT I have to hit the gym to look sexy for your wifey

Unregistered
    Well your a class act and a closet fag.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you heathens dont like it, leave already..BTW take that holding crash at Edison/fowler.
    I would take it BUT I have to hit the gym to look sexy for your wifey
    It’s getting old. No time to eat on patrol yet a specialty unit sitting at golfview for 90 minutes while calls are stacked.