SH allowed to retire in lieu of termination WTF?? - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nathan,

You're a fine officer, one of the best. A good supervisor and swat guy. Don't sweat the anonymous posters who try to get in a free shot. They have no balls so they won't post their names. You said what needed to be said although these morons bash you for doing so. I know you had a good reason, and not to take up for Haines, Doug, or even Bob, Wendell, Heather, the cleaning people ...you get it.

Good luck and congratulations in your future endeavors, CAPT.

Your friend,

Brian M.

Go Irish
    Nathan is a Captain. I don’t care what kind of Boy Scout he is he can’t be objective. Part of his job by design is spreading sunshine through the troops. I know from experience you can be a captain and feel like you are treated the same. Nathan is a nice guy but not the poster boy for equality. I don’t understand how this guy can pretend he is just a guy wanting to be honest. He has an agenda. He is part of a failing admin.

Unregistered
    Nathan is a Captain. I don’t care what kind of Boy Scout he is he can’t be objective. Part of his job by design is spreading sunshine through the troops. I know from experience you can be a captain and feel like you are treated the same. Nathan is a nice guy but not the poster boy for equality. I don’t understand how this guy can pretend he is just a guy wanting to be honest. He has an agenda. He is part of a failing admin.
    Don't ax me I'm just here for the free beer, popcorn and the comments. Mainly for the beer. Cheers.

Unregistered
    I think they are blasting Bob for not intervening sooner, and even the previous sheriff who created this monster by not doing a damn thing to him. Right or wrong, they have a legitimate gripe and a it's not totally unwarranted. If you complain about Hainea, you can't do so without complaining about Johnson and Hall. As sheriffs they both have or had the ultimate responsibility to keep him in check yet they did not. As a LT you should know that any level of command comes the inherent responsibility, and none ls more than that of a sheriff. Their time will come. You can't complain about Johnson without getting punished. Probably still can't complain about Haines without getting punished. For all we know, if Haines gets absolved from the FBI Johnson could bring him back. After all, Haines is a wealthy person since, like a weasel, got all of that money from Dot Rogers. In short, you can't confront anyone without the fear of punishment or reprisal.
    Blasting Bob for not intervening sooner or Blasting Bob because this establishes a pattern. How many others got get out of jail free cards? Not even imaginable this is the first and only. And what about any command staff involved in or responsible for the half wit investigations or Supervisory inquiries. That's why it's called Scamma Rosa Sherrifs Office. It's not who you know It's who you blow.

Unregistered
    Nathan,

You're a fine officer, one of the best. A good supervisor and swat guy. Don't sweat the anonymous posters who try to get in a free shot. They have no balls so they won't post their names. You said what needed to be said although these morons bash you for doing so. I know you had a good reason, and not to take up for Haines, Doug, or even Bob, Wendell, Heather, the cleaning people ...you get it.

Your friend,

Brian M.

Go Irish
    Good job dumbass. You're proving to be a fool.

Unregistered
    Blasting Bob for not intervening sooner or Blasting Bob because this establishes a pattern. How many others got get out of jail free cards? Not even imaginable this is the first and only. And what about any command staff involved in or responsible for the half wit investigations or Supervisory inquiries. That's why it's called Scamma Rosa Sherrifs Office. It's not who you know It's who you blow.
    Wonder how much "Dot Rogers" contributed to a certain election fund?

Unregistered
    There's no telling how much she contributed to Johnson and Chip Simmons, not to mention whiskey and whores of both genders she contributed to. Stand by for mod 723 to delete.

Unregistered
    The official record is at the supervisor of elections office. It is free to look up and get a copy.

Unregistered
    The real question is how much has Haines stolen from the lady. She may have donated money to Johnson’s campaign but she didn’t know if it was Lyndon B Johnson or Bob Johnson. This entire fiasco is pathetic and plain indescribable when you are talking about what cops have done to an old lady. I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it unfold. Shameful Bob! You should be digging trash out of your office. Get to work!!!!

Unregistered
    The real question is how much has Haines stolen from the lady. She may have donated money to Johnson’s campaign but she didn’t know if it was Lyndon B Johnson or Bob Johnson. This entire fiasco is pathetic and plain indescribable when you are talking about what cops have done to an old lady. I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it unfold. Shameful Bob! You should be digging trash out of your office. Get to work!!!!
    Interesting note- the day her REAL relativre was revoked from her trust, Haines moved to be put on it. He is such a snake. Imagine the trust those people lost with law enforcement, especially SRSO, in that TWO Sheriffs let him continue with his scheme. Being on Mrs Rogers' trust and having power of attorney opened the vaults of her wealth to Haines. Unfortunately, it took the fed involvement to get him gone. But remember, if the feds were involved, one could only imagine how much money was involved. It goes back to 2012, under Sheriff Wendell Hall. If they go after Bob, need to round up Wendell also, for he should have known that his bestie was scheming to defraud Mrs Rogers and taking her for her money. For all the admin personnel who knew about it, in either or both administrations and did nothing, lied in supervisor inquiries or whatever, I can't wait to hear "I did what I was told." That didn't work for the Nazis. Unlawful Orders aren't something jurdges and juries will excuse. Get ready to ante up boys. You can enjoy those command staff meetings from the common or recreational areas from behind walls, wires and heavy steel doors.

Unregistered
    Nathan,

Your friend,

Brian M.

Go Irish
    Go get em Brian! Go Irish!!! 5-1

https://pasteboard.co/Hzsl9vqfEr97.jpg

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast