SH allowed to retire in lieu of termination WTF?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The deleted post about the female employee can be easily remedied. Someone do a public records request at ecso for the report involving the two of them. Then it's not innuendo or insinuation....it will be the facts of a case.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The deleted post about the female employee can be easily remedied. Someone do a public records request at ecso for the report involving the two of them. Then it's not innuendo or insinuation....it will be the facts of a case.
    Wrong agency but you're right.

Unregistered
    Wrong agency but you're right.
    You mean *your right

Unregistered
    You mean *your right
    No dumbass you’re right. (You are) it’s called conjunction

Unregistered
    No dumbass you’re right. (You are) it’s called conjunction
    Aaaaaannnnnd someone didn't get the joke. Duuuuuuuuhhh. 🤓

Unregistered
    I wonder who leaked this out? When the sheriff finds out, watch out!

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime...cy/5696320001/

Unregistered
    Ya'll needs to mind your own business. Don't worry about Haines. Just do your own jobs and STFU.

Unregistered
    Ya'll needs to mind your own business. Don't worry about Haines. Just do your own jobs and STFU.
    Hi friend! I don't work for you. I am not an officer. So why don't YOU go back to work and let me enjoy my freedom of speech.

Unregistered
    Hi friend! I don't work for you. I am not an officer. So why don't YOU go back to work and let me enjoy my freedom of speech.
    I doubt we are friends but don't doubt that you have no free speech here, so STFU, byatch.

Unregistered
    It is beyond sad how many people come on here to blast their “facts” or opinions on rumors or whatever. If you have an issue with Scott, or anyone else, say it to them in person. If you are incapable of that just please be quiet. Adults deal with their issues with others in person. Not on anonymous posts. Grow up and handle your business like adults. I’m on here because I was asked the other day if I posted something a while ago. I didn’t but I did agree with some of the post. Be adults and be professional. Be safe out there. Nathan Hall
    Nathan, stop it with your holier than thou attitude. If you really wanted to make a statement, you should have beaten some sense into Haines' head years ago. So if a bunch of people post their disdain for that shit head, then so be it. Do you really think anyone could have just simply walked up to him and told him that he was a POS? They would have been targeted and sent to the food line. Scott bragged on helping get a good deputy fired because he got pissed at that him/her. Must be nice to be so connected and untouchable thar he could help facilitate the downfall of some while being protected by Bob Johnson and Otis Hall. Another thing, your law enforcement career at SRSO was more traffic oriented. I believe your "highly respected law enforcement officer" was being too kind. You're cut from the same cloth as Scott Haines. 🖕

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast