SH allowed to retire in lieu of termination WTF?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Don’t think his FBI investigation is complete. Remember the search warrant? Haines is in trouble in a big way. The FBI has not hunted him for no reason.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t think his FBI investigation is complete. Remember the search warrant? Haines is in trouble in a big way. The FBI has not hunted him for no reason.
    Nah they obviously didn't find anything. Just like Gates they'll just leave the suspicion floating out there indefinately.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Does this mean mod 732 got fired he needs to be gone asap. Maybe the Joneses will get a fair shake Haines is a Tindell flunkie.
    Sorry, but for the millionth time, I'm not Scott Haines, and I seriously doubt you're Randy Jones. Like him or not, he may have had a legitimate gripe and is still being attacked on this forum. That's why 99% of the posts relating to Mr. Jones gets deleted, not necessarily because of Mr. Jones himself.

Also, the post about LT Hall and a female civilian employee was deleted for improper allegations. If you don't have supporting evidence, it could be libelous, a violation of the TOU, and it was therefore deleted. If you disagree contact Mod 1.

This thread may continue since the OP added a supporting link, unless it gets out of hand and the posters start "acting the fool."

Carry on

Mod 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    Sorry, but for the millionth time, I'm not Scott Haines, and I seriously doubt you're Randy Jones. Like him or not, he may have had a legitimate gripe and is still being attacked on this forum. That's why 99% of the posts relating to Mr. Jones gets deleted, not necessarily because of Mr. Jones himself.

Also, the post about LT Hall and a female civilian employee was deleted for improper allegations. If you don't have supporting evidence, it could be libelous, a violation of the TOU, and it was therefore deleted. If you disagree contact Mod 1.

This thread may continue since the OP added a supporting link, unless it gets out of hand and the posters start "acting the fool."

Carry on

Mod 732
    Now there is 100% evidence of a Capt, before being demoted, doing enough messed up shit to be recommended terminated after getting by for yearrrrs. Why would anyone question the ethics of the people in charge?Are there more shitholes? I think the odds are favorable.

Unregistered
    He's gone, move on and complain about something else. We know.....for the hundredth time, he got away with a lot of $h!t but he's gone now. What/Who will we talk about now??

Unregistered
    He's gone, move on and complain about something else. We know.....for the hundredth time, he got away with a lot of $h!t but he's gone now. What/Who will we talk about now??
    Don't believe that post was about Capt shithole. It's about how many shitholes are left that just haven't reached his level of shitholeness yet.

Unregistered
    Don't believe that post was about Capt shithole. It's about how many shitholes are left that just haven't reached his level of shitholeness yet.
    Direct reflection on the Sheriff when it took this long to fire him when other Deputies were fired for lesser first time infractions.

Unregistered
    Nah they obviously didn't find anything. Just like Gates they'll just leave the suspicion floating out there indefinately.
    It was a search warrant. There had to be probable cause to search. There was evidence that was found already.

Unregistered
    anybody got some cheese to go along with all this whiiiiine

Unregistered
    QUOTE=Unregistered;3316884]anybody got some cheese to go along with all this whiiiiine[/QUOTE]

I don't see anyone whining except the people who are still trying to fellatiate him. But that being said glad he's gone. Let's move on. Besides I have a feeling it's not over.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast