SH allowed to retire in lieu of termination WTF?? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nathan, your sentence of “Adults deal with their issues with others in person. Not on anonymous posts.” may be true for anyone with bars, but for everyone else, it’s not. If you speak up about the issues you’re having, or if you see/ask about corruption/maltreatment happening by command staff, youre inadvertently punished by them slowly pecking away at you like you’re roadkill. You’re thrown to D5 mids, you get restricted from OT, you give up any perk you ever had, your chances of moving up are nonexistent. It’s all happening right before our eyes and the best YALL can come up with is for us to get off here and come talk to y’all? The very people punishing us for any small thing we’ve done wrong in your eyes or any mistreatment we may feel?? You may have the best of intentions but your mouth is closed. You, like everyone else LT and higher, don’t speak out against shit because you’re afraid of losing Doug’s/Bob’s favor. All of you are in it for the personal gain and politics, not to be leaders to those depending on you. You let feelings and personal morals get in the way instead of leading by policies we ALL agreed to. None of us agreed to give ANY member of command staff an all access pass to our personal life. You know just like everyone of us that the agency is corrupt as shit. Your SWAT team is proof of that. Did you wanna talk about ID and Loha? That was YOUR call.
    “ None of us agreed to give ANY member of command staff an all access pass to our personal life.”

I was just trying to get ready for shift and reading this made me say amen out loud like I’d been told the gospel in a southern Pentecostal church. I damn sure didn’t agree to admin shoving their noses in my personal life when I signed on. Especially not admin like Bob who’s had an ongoing affair/second living space for years, a roided-up fake like Doug, Director Gunn which need I say more, MK in IA who’s under lawsuit for exploitation. Who told them they were the moral police anyhow? Bullies who know they’d never survive in any other line of work so they crippled Bob and other admin to do their bidding. The corruption and the favoritism and the underhandedness needs to stop

Unregistered
    Say what you want about Lt. Hall, at least he has the courage to put his name on his posts
    Looks like Lt Hall got quiet once he got called out. Come on Lt. you're the one that came on here and dropped your name...or did you?

Unregistered
    Looks like Lt Hall got quiet once he got called out. Come on Lt. you're the one that came on here and dropped your name...or did you?
    He's sad because his bubby is gone.

Unregistered
    If anyone takes issue with what I have said or done in my career please feel free to contact me in person on or off the clock. You can speak freely and I will be more than happy to give you my opinion. I hope people will reread my post and point out where I defended Scott’s actions. I didn’t because I don’t know what he did. I was simply pointing out how sad it is that people come on here and blast people and don’t have the internal fortitude to address someone with their issues.

The saddest part of all of this is that people can confront Haines now without fear of repercussions since he no longer works here and yet they still blast him. I never liked the appearance of Haines relationship with Dorothy. I don’t know the ins or outs of their relationship so I can’t comment.

Go ahead and blast me or do what you may. I have no concerns with people taking issue with me. I only ask that if you truly have an issue with me call me or come see me and we can try and resolve any concerns you might have. Everyone has two options being part of the problem or being part of the solution. It is your choice and your choice only.

Nathan

Unregistered
    He's sad because his bubby is gone.
    the one from the south end? when did that happen

Unregistered
    If anyone takes issue with what I have said or done in my career please feel free to contact me in person on or off the clock. You can speak freely and I will be more than happy to give you my opinion. I hope people will reread my post and point out where I defended Scott’s actions. I didn’t because I don’t know what he did. I was simply pointing out how sad it is that people come on here and blast people and don’t have the internal fortitude to address someone with their issues.

The saddest part of all of this is that people can confront Haines now without fear of repercussions since he no longer works here and yet they still blast him. I never liked the appearance of Haines relationship with Dorothy. I don’t know the ins or outs of their relationship so I can’t comment.

Go ahead and blast me or do what you may. I have no concerns with people taking issue with me. I only ask that if you truly have an issue with me call me or come see me and we can try and resolve any concerns you might have. Everyone has two options being part of the problem or being part of the solution. It is your choice and your choice only.

Nathan
    I think they are blasting Bob for not intervening sooner, and even the previous sheriff who created this monster by not doing a damn thing to him. Right or wrong, they have a legitimate gripe and a it's not totally unwarranted. If you complain about Hainea, you can't do so without complaining about Johnson and Hall. As sheriffs they both have or had the ultimate responsibility to keep him in check yet they did not. As a LT you should know that any level of command comes the inherent responsibility, and none ls more than that of a sheriff. Their time will come. You can't complain about Johnson without getting punished. Probably still can't complain about Haines without getting punished. For all we know, if Haines gets absolved from the FBI Johnson could bring him back. After all, Haines is a wealthy person since, like a weasel, got all of that money from Dot Rogers. In short, you can't confront anyone without the fear of punishment or reprisal.

Unregistered
    I think they are blasting Bob for not intervening sooner, and even the previous sheriff who created this monster by not doing a damn thing to him. Right or wrong, they have a legitimate gripe and a it's not totally unwarranted. If you complain about Hainea, you can't do so without complaining about Johnson and Hall. As sheriffs they both have or had the ultimate responsibility to keep him in check yet they did not. As a LT you should know that any level of command comes the inherent responsibility, and none ls more than that of a sheriff. Their time will come. You can't complain about Johnson without getting punished. Probably still can't complain about Haines without getting punished. For all we know, if Haines gets absolved from the FBI Johnson could bring him back. After all, Haines is a wealthy person since, like a weasel, got all of that money from Dot Rogers. In short, you can't confront anyone without the fear of punishment or reprisal.
    To add to that any command staff that was aware of any transgressions and did nothing are just as at fault in my book. How many of you are gonna put your name on that.

Unregistered
    To add to that any command staff that was aware of any transgressions and did nothing are just as at fault in my book. How many of you are gonna put your name on that.
    My first guess would be...NONE. But here is a problem: no one in the news media is going to question Johnson or any of the command staff. We had the same problem under Hall. Haines was in bed with most of the reporters, literally, to include Ronni White. She probably has dirt on him, like his fetish for getting pegged. Hard.

Unregistered

Nathan
    Do you really believe because Haines was fired he lost his allies in the agency? This is why people criticize you. His contacts haven’t changed just his job. Scott still has access to everyone he needs. They are in it with him. It is difficult for me to understand why you can’t see this as a career law enforcement officer. Do you really believe Scott did all of the wrong doing alone. Nope. He has friends. You need to venture off the flowery meadows you live in and breathe in a dose of reality. You are either amazingly naive or complicit wanting to turn down the heat. Either way Scott’s ship is sinking and all of your rainbow and unicorn talks are not going to change that. People still can’t approach Haines. What about all the people that were complicit during the past two decades that he has been running wild in Santa Rosa county.

This FBI investigation has one suspect we know of right now. Do you honestly believe Scott is the only one going to be arrested? If you do you should be ashamed of yourself. The right thing for you to do is expose all wrong doing so you can be a part of an agency that is closer to your expectations. Your style of compassion seems more like cowardice and keeps the fire burning.

Unregistered

Nathan
    Nathan,

You're a fine officer, one of the best. A good supervisor and swat guy. Don't sweat the anonymous posters who try to get in a free shot. They have no balls so they won't post their names. You said what needed to be said although these morons bash you for doing so. I know you had a good reason, and not to take up for Haines, Doug, or even Bob, Wendell, Heather, the cleaning people ...you get it.

Good luck and congratulations in your future endeavors, CAPT.

Your friend,

Brian M.

Go Irish

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast