SH allowed to retire in lieu of termination WTF??
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

SH allowed to retire in lieu of termination WTF??

Unregistered
    WTF indeed???!!!

Unregistered
    Gee, what are all you LOSERS who post here gonna comment about now that SH retired!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gee, what are all you LOSERS who post here gonna comment about now that SH retired!!
    He got off easy. The only losers are the ones that take up for him. Glad he's gone.

Unregistered
    Does this mean mod 732 got fired he needs to be gone asap. Maybe the Joneses will get a fair shake Haines is a Tindell flunkie.

Unregistered
    IKR!! haha

Unregistered
    It is beyond sad how many people come on here to blast their “facts” or opinions on rumors or whatever. If you have an issue with Scott, or anyone else, say it to them in person. If you are incapable of that just please be quiet. Adults deal with their issues with others in person. Not on anonymous posts. Grow up and handle your business like adults. I’m on here because I was asked the other day if I posted something a while ago. I didn’t but I did agree with some of the post. Be adults and be professional. Be safe out there. Nathan Hall

Unregistered
    It is beyond sad how many people come on here to blast their “facts” or opinions on rumors or whatever. If you have an issue with Scott, or anyone else, say it to them in person. If you are incapable of that just please be quiet. Adults deal with their issues with others in person. Not on anonymous posts. Grow up and handle your business like adults. I’m on here because I was asked the other day if I posted something a while ago. I didn’t but I did agree with some of the post. Be adults and be professional. Be safe out there. Nathan Hall
    Nathan, you are the most professional law enforcement officer I've ever known and the most highly respected deputy at SRSO. On one hand, I agree with everything you said. On the other, you should have had this same conversation with Scott Haines years ago.

He has zero respect from anyone at this point. People post on here because they know they can't go to him or Bob or Doug because they will be fed bs and be made to be the bad guy. Sooner or later someone will be the subject of a bullshit IA and then poof, they're gone.

This forum allows people to vent without fear of being punished. So let them vent. Anything short of a tou violation isn't unwarranted where Scott Haines is concerned. He brought this on himself so badly that even Big Bald Bob can't help him. It must be pretty damn serious to be recommended for termination, especially for Scott Haines. You know damn good and well Scott Haines was the most unprofessional asshole in the agency.

Unregistered
    Nathan, you are the most professional law enforcement officer I've ever known and the most highly respected deputy at SRSO. On one hand, I agree with everything you said. On the other, you should have had this same conversation with Scott Haines years ago.

He has zero respect from anyone at this point. People post on here because they know they can't go to him or Bob or Doug because they will be fed bs and be made to be the bad guy. Sooner or later someone will be the subject of a bullshit IA and then poof, they're gone.

This forum allows people to vent without fear of being punished. So let them vent. Anything short of a tou violation isn't unwarranted where Scott Haines is concerned. He brought this on himself so badly that even Big Bald Bob can't help him. It must be pretty damn serious to be recommended for termination, especially for Scott Haines. You know damn good and well Scott Haines was the most unprofessional asshole in the agency.

Truth!!! In a perfect world, you should be able to go to people running this place and tell them how shitty it is for Haines to still be employed. But this ain't a perfect world. Everybody knows that nothing would be done to Haines and most likely end with you as the aggrieved employee getting targeted for that opinion.

This forum exists for us to blow off steam. Yes it is childish some times. So what?? People come here to express opinions and share info you may consider rumor without retaliation or fear of losing their job. If the admin is quiet on Haines and we hear things, this is THE place to ask questions. Transparency would have prevented "the losers" from posting here. Professional demeanor, taking care of business (like not putting up with the increasingly more ****ed up behavior by someone wearing a badge) would cut down on this shit talk but hey that didn't happen. Haines brought this on himself now Bob has to deal with it, even though he's gone to the nth degree not to. Chill out. Don't like this? don't read it. There is nothing here said about Haines in particular that was worse than what he was already doing.

Haines makes everyone in this agency look bad and Bob not shutting him down years ago is an insult to us all. No amount of talking to either of them would change that. Haines represented us all and the agency we work for. If you aren't fed up with him getting away with murder (hey its possible) without REAL discipline, you are the ****ed up one. Peace out!

Unregistered
    This forum is for whiners and complainers everyone knows that

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast