East Hialeah Police Department

Unregistered

East Hialeah Police Department

For years all I have heard is what a disaster the Hialeah Police Departments command staff was. And how crazy the decisions made there were. But it seems our command staff has adopted the Same outlandish ways of the Hialeah PD. By putting DB on the street to protect your lost entertainment district. Try this chief put your SET team back in to patrol so we can be properly staffed. Quit cutting corners on the tax payers of this city. We always talk about what a mess Hialeah PD is great cops bad agency. Well chief you have managed to become the East Hialeah pD. Always a follower never a leader

Unregistered
    The Chief is retiring after his Son gets Sworn in. Wayne needs to pick a better Command Staff and we will get back to being a great Agency. I worked in Hialeah and this is worse.

Unregistered
    Speaking of the 4th floor, the screaming eagle flew down from his nest to make a brief appearance today. Very brief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For years all I have heard is what a disaster the Hialeah Police Departments command staff was. And how crazy the decisions made there were. But it seems our command staff has adopted the Same outlandish ways of the Hialeah PD. By putting DB on the street to protect your lost entertainment district. Try this chief put your SET team back in to patrol so we can be properly staffed. Quit cutting corners on the tax payers of this city. We always talk about what a mess Hialeah PD is great cops bad agency. Well chief you have managed to become the East Hialeah pD. Always a follower never a leader
    At least your PD doesn’t cover up for a pedophile sergeant who would detain juvenile women and force them to watch him masturbate. Hialeah is still the worse.

Unregistered

No Militant Savages or schedule changes in Hialeah

Say what you will about Hialeah, but at least they don't have to deal with these Militant-Savages that are contently filming us to see if they can get us to make a mistake, plus Hialeah keep their schedule for the duration of their shift-bid.

Unregistered
    Bottom line thus agency is run by city hall and a bunch of people who know nothing about police work. To top it off the heads of this agency are puppets on a string. You can’t lead An agency if your scared.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PAPO that set team is now ocean drive squad! I’m happy chief finally make them stay on ocean drive. They usually like to shy away from the real high crime areas.