Key Biscayne Finalist List - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was a simple response of truth. It was giving guidance and direction to a better understanding of what really matters in life.

God is above all things, his son Jesus Christ is second, and your immediate family is third.

Don't kill the messenger. Just get the message.

No need to get upset at all.
    Stop pushing your Jesus mythology on others. You should put your family first not some ghost that never appears.

Unregistered
    Not upset at all. It’s people that worry more about others and their old fortune and ambition that are truly the problem in this world and are the miserable ones not those who make the most of opportunities which are offers to them

And FYI people don’t die because they aren’t good people as there are plenty which are living proof of that
    In response to your first paragraph, I can only say something struck a nerve given your tone.

As far as your last paragraph about people dying, I really can't disagree with you there, because those living among you in Command Staff that have sought to destroy people's lives and careers are very much alive.

Ask Chief Byrd how many times her son was arrested?

Ask Major Cummings how many times his son called the police on him for abuse or before that stay away order was issued?

How many divorces and marriages is enough for a cop. It's not judging just speaking facts and truth.

This job is just that a job. It is not your life as most of you have made it up to be. Your family needs you to love and respect them just like you give your damn jobs so much and more.

No one is saying not to work or be successful but once you retire please find another life outside of law enforcement as most of you were not good people or cops when you were in high rank. You simply kept the lies and corruption going for the greater good.

Everyone likes to attack Arnold Palmer about his son, but there is plenty of room to go around for everyone.

Did you know that Carlos Alvarez son was a rapist?

My post was about cops putting their titles and rank aside to spend time with their families.

Sometimes cops are so busy in the streets and at events, they look up and their children are grown, in jail, or dead.

You all should try to be better parents and responsible and respectable spouses in your own families before you tell the public what they can do with their own problems.

However in the end they shall all reap what they sow.

I don't know who wrote the people dying post but maybe when they respond to you they can give a better answer.

Unregistered
    Stop pushing your Jesus mythology on others. You should put your family first not some ghost that never appears.
    With God all things are possible. In the name of Jesus Christ and in the power of his blood, "Satan the Lord thy God Rebukes you!"

Put God first in all things in Jesus Christ name.

Unregistered
    In response to your first paragraph, I can only say something struck a nerve given your tone.

As far as your last paragraph about people dying, I really can't disagree with you there, because those living among you in Command Staff that have sought to destroy people's lives and careers are very much alive.

Ask Chief Byrd how many times her son was arrested?

Ask Major Cummings how many times his son called the police on him for abuse or before that stay away order was issued?

How many divorces and marriages is enough for a cop. It's not judging just speaking facts and truth.

This job is just that a job. It is not your life as most of you have made it up to be. Your family needs you to love and respect them just like you give your damn jobs so much and more.

No one is saying not to work or be successful but once you retire please find another life outside of law enforcement as most of you were not good people or cops when you were in high rank. You simply kept the lies and corruption going for the greater good.

Everyone likes to attack Arnold Palmer about his son, but there is plenty of room to go around for everyone.

Did you know that Carlos Alvarez son was a rapist?

My post was about cops putting their titles and rank aside to spend time with their families.

Sometimes cops are so busy in the streets and at events, they look up and their children are grown, in jail, or dead.

You all should try to be better parents and responsible and respectable spouses in your own families before you tell the public what they can do with their own problems.

However in the end they shall all reap what they sow.

I don't know who wrote the people dying post but maybe when they respond to you they can give a better answer.
    Just like teachers, we wouldn’t have to play the parent role if parents did their jobs as parents. You’re obviously not an officer but like to take cheap shots with your way off opinions. Just curious if you think the same of attorneys, doctors, or any other profession which requires long hours. It’s folks like you that benefit from the services the government provides to include public safety.

Most people regardless of the profession actually aspire to succeed and welcome a promotion or opportunity to grow their professional career but it’s obvious that’s not the case anymore as this country is all about giving free stuff to everyone who cries unfairness

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and in today’s millennial liberal era everyone has an opinion but actually aren’t accountable for anything and have never made an investment or contribution to society

Don’t hate us because we have a good paying job with benefits and a retirement. Go be miserable and spread your hate somewhere else

Good day

Unregistered
    Just like teachers, we wouldn’t have to play the parent role if parents did their jobs as parents. You’re obviously not an officer but like to take cheap shots with your way off opinions. Just curious if you think the same of attorneys, doctors, or any other profession which requires long hours. It’s folks like you that benefit from the services the government provides to include public safety.

Most people regardless of the profession actually aspire to succeed and welcome a promotion or opportunity to grow their professional career but it’s obvious that’s not the case anymore as this country is all about giving free stuff to everyone who cries unfairness

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and in today’s millennial liberal era everyone has an opinion but actually aren’t accountable for anything and have never made an investment or contribution to society

Don’t hate us because we have a good paying job with benefits and a retirement. Go be miserable and spread your hate somewhere else

Good day
    A little history for you. If I said I started the academy in 1990 at Miami-Dade College would that be good enough, probably not? If I said James Loftus and Lieutenants Sears and Hatterman were good friends of mine, it wouldn't make a bit of difference. The fact is Chief Thomas Lamont and Chief Ned Valois, taught us that we were the cream of the crop. Now almost 31 years later, working both specialized and uniform, achieving the rank of Captain, earning my masters from FIU. Having coffee with Alex Casas at Sergio's, what difference would it make to you.

My point was and will always be, God is first, Jesus Christ is second, and family is third in my priorities.

This job will consume you and it has not been great since Fred Taylor left.

Now good day to you as well.

Unregistered
    A little history for you. If I said I started the academy in 1990 at Miami-Dade College would that be good enough, probably not? If I said James Loftus and Lieutenants Sears and Hatterman were good friends of mine, it wouldn't make a bit of difference. The fact is Chief Thomas Lamont and Chief Ned Valois, taught us that we were the cream of the crop. Now almost 31 years later, working both specialized and uniform, achieving the rank of Captain, earning my masters from FIU. Having coffee with Alex Casas at Sergio's, what difference would it make to you.

My point was and will always be, God is first, Jesus Christ is second, and family is third in my priorities.

You had my attention until you mentioned Casas. Biggest ego do nothing got everything handed to him.

Good day.

Unregistered

You sound like BLE 140 or 142 ??? Am I getting warm honey??? Lmao

Unregistered
    With God all things are possible. In the name of Jesus Christ and in the power of his blood, "Satan the Lord thy God Rebukes you!"

Put God first in all things in Jesus Christ name.
    I’m Muslim you moron. Not everyone believes what you do. Respect that.

Unregistered

These kids don’t even know who Bo Jackson or Jerry Rice is. You think we care about those losers you mentioned?

Unregistered
    I’m Muslim you moron. Not everyone believes what you do. Respect that.
    No problem but in the last days, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

First you ask me not to believe in a ghost. Now you claim you believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad.

While I will respect your beliefs, I WILL NOT DENY MY GOD OR HIS SON!

STAY SAFE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast