LCSO starting pay - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3317184]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I've worked side by side with you. Doesn't take much effort at all to see and hear what's going on after being around you for that length of time. Also, I have a great home life, one you could only dream you had.
    If you have the time to watch the dispatchers clearly you don’t have that great of a home life 😂

Unregistered
    You married men are going to be pretty upset when the “home wrecking” dispatchers start dropping screenshots to your wives.

Unregistered
    You married men are going to be pretty upset when the “home wrecking” dispatchers start dropping screenshots to your wives.
    I’m pretty sure there are more “home wrecking” female officers we work with everyday compared to dispatch.

Unregistered
    I know of a few officer’s wives who wouldn’t be too happy

Unregistered
    I know of a few officer’s wives who wouldn’t be too happy
    Exactly. So you admit that dispatchers are knowingly talking to married men.. so why are you all getting so defensive when you get called out? I think the wives SHOULD know! If you are talking to a man in a relationship, you are a homwrecker. Its just that simple. Also, we all know female officers are just as bad. But I would want to know if my man was in some other chicks DMs. Loyalty is a thing if the past.

Unregistered
    Start naming names! Because we all know these side piece females dont have the balls to reach out to the wife! Besides, they enjoy sidepiece status.

Unregistered
    Exactly. So you admit that dispatchers are knowingly talking to married men.. so why are you all getting so defensive when you get called out? I think the wives SHOULD know! If you are talking to a man in a relationship, you are a homwrecker. Its just that simple. Also, we all know female officers are just as bad. But I would want to know if my man was in some other chicks DMs. Loyalty is a thing if the past.
    What do you have against dispatchers? Did your man leave you for one? ☹️

Unregistered
    Start naming names! Because we all know these side piece females dont have the balls to reach out to the wife! Besides, they enjoy sidepiece status.
    Then quit posting anonymously when you’re talking sh*t about dispatchers. Don’t hide behind your keyboard.

Unregistered
    So when a married man slides into a females DM’s and the female doesn’t respond, how is the female the home-wrecker? If a man wants to step out on his wife, that’s his fault, not the girl he’s trying to talk to.

Unregistered
    So when a married man slides into a females DM’s and the female doesn’t respond, how is the female the home-wrecker? If a man wants to step out on his wife, that’s his fault, not the girl he’s trying to talk to.
    Nope. But if i wasnt interested and hes in my DMs, call me old school, but Id be reaching out to his wife. Im sure he'd stop popping up in the DMs.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast