LCSO starting pay - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesnt look like they are making anyone happy. Homewreckers are forever single. No one chooses a side piece over thier wife and family. (facts)
    Dispatcher? Has anyone beat the record of the old third floor girl? How many marriages or relationships did she break up?

Unregistered
    Doesnt look like they are making anyone happy. Homewreckers are forever single. No one chooses a side piece over thier wife and family. (facts)
    Aww did one reject you so now you categorize all of them as homewreckers?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3316664]Aww did one reject you so now you categorize all of them as homewreckers?[/QUOTE

Come on. Look at them... clearly they aren't all in that category. But the "HOT" ones are always single... yet heartbroken... yet dating and receiving gifts... but single.. thats the perfect example of a side piece... Can't post a pic with your man because he's married? Awe.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3316756]
    Aww did one reject you so now you categorize all of them as homewreckers?[/QUOTE

Come on. Look at them... clearly they aren't all in that category. But the "HOT" ones are always single... yet heartbroken... yet dating and receiving gifts... but single.. thats the perfect example of a side piece... Can't post a pic with your man because he's married? Awe.
    This might come as a surprise for those who are dense and can’t think outside the box, BUT, some people do actually choose to keep their relationships off of social media because of drama seeking coworkers. You can also date, receive gifts, and be single it’s called DATING! 🙄 You guys really need something better to do.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3316762]

This might come as a surprise for those who are dense and can’t think outside the box, BUT, some people do actually choose to keep their relationships off of social media because of drama seeking coworkers. You can also date, receive gifts, and be single it’s called DATING! 🙄 You guys really need something better to do.
    It doesnt take thinking outside of the box to know whats going on. They keep their relationships off of social media because the relationships dont last. Ive worked here over 5 years and have seen these chicks go from happy to sad to happy again, yet, never have I ever seen a picture of a guy. So either they lie and act more important then they actually are, or they are runnung through guys. Also, if you want to keep your relationships off social media then keep it completely off. Everyone wants to be in love, especially females. Guarantee as soon as you get with someone that actually sees a future in you.. he will be on your social media. But posting little hint pictures just implies you are with someone that your morals say you shouldnt be with. We've all been there sweetie. 😉 I have to get back to work.

Unregistered

Deleted

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3316762]

My response to this was deleted. So now we know one of the mediators is a dispatcher.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3316926]

My response to this was deleted. So now we know one of the mediators is a dispatcher.
    So write it again

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3316796]

It doesnt take thinking outside of the box to know whats going on. They keep their relationships off of social media because the relationships dont last. Ive worked here over 5 years and have seen these chicks go from happy to sad to happy again, yet, never have I ever seen a picture of a guy. So either they lie and act more important then they actually are, or they are runnung through guys. Also, if you want to keep your relationships off social media then keep it completely off. Everyone wants to be in love, especially females. Guarantee as soon as you get with someone that actually sees a future in you.. he will be on your social media. But posting little hint pictures just implies you are with someone that your morals say you shouldnt be with. We've all been there sweetie. 😉 I have to get back to work.

You must not work much “sweetie” or have much of a home life for you to be watching “the same chicks” go from happy to sad to happy to sad in the last 5 years.
    Not everyone posts their whole entire life on social media. It’s a social platform, it’s really not that serious lol.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3317013]

You must not work much “sweetie” or have much of a home life for you to be watching “the same chicks” go from happy to sad to happy to sad in the last 5 years.
    Not everyone posts their whole entire life on social media. It’s a social platform, it’s really not that serious lol.
    I've worked side by side with you. Doesn't take much effort at all to see and hear what's going on after being around you for that length of time. Also, I have a great home life, one you could only dream you had.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3317184]

I've worked side by side with you. Doesn't take much effort at all to see and hear what's going on after being around you for that length of time. Also, I have a great home life, one you could only dream you had.
    Who are you addressing as “you?” If you’re so confident in who you’re speaking to, don’t be shy message me on social media and we can have a discussion 😘

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast