214 reasons it’s time to retire. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not one member of the command staff attending Maestre’s final roll call is inexcusable!! Not speaking at 3 Detectives retirement.. the inexcusable!! You are weak and pathetic leader.. typical beach guy!! A lot of shit and no substance. All of you need to go… now! Pulaski should of been Chief !
    That's pathetic, but sadly we are better off without them there.

Unregistered
    Not one member of the command staff attending Maestre’s final roll call is inexcusable!! Not speaking at 3 Detectives retirement.. the inexcusable!! You are weak and pathetic leader.. typical beach guy!! A lot of shit and no substance. All of you need to go… now! Pulaski should of been Chief !
    Sadly the above is 100% true. 2 assistant chiefs spoke. 214 had nothing to say at all. Hiding in the corner and visibly uncomfortable. I would totally support Pulaski as chief. He expects a lot and gives even more. His style may not be for everyone but he is a born leader and takes care of his people. His knowledge of police work is vast and incomparable, and he has boundless energy, which he transfers to you and makes you want to work.

Unregistered
    I can’t believe Chief PA showed up he is way out of his league and nothing more that a politically connected empty suit. That wears a gifted Rolex watch provided by a corrupt former mayor Phil Levine. That sums up this place

Unregistered

Unlawful Gift

PA received a Rolex from the former mayor, why was he not investigated for violating of City ethics and our own SOP and receiving a gift over $100. Talk about corruption!

Unregistered
    I see the MBPD hype engine is back in full effect, trying to show the residents exactly what they asked for in their letter … are you going to show that you have completely alienated the department, spit on officer’s retirements, made every officer, detective, crossing guard hate this place.. made everyone bitter and dreaming of they day they can walk away. How you screwed two detectives, just two send two patrolmen up to CID. You can’t make this is up!! This is one disastrous decision after another.. one kick in the junk after another. Put that on the IG

Unregistered
    I see the MBPD hype engine is back in full effect, trying to show the residents exactly what they asked for in their letter … are you going to show that you have completely alienated the department, spit on officer’s retirements, made every officer, detective, crossing guard hate this place.. made everyone bitter and dreaming of they day they can walk away. How you screwed two detectives, just two send two patrolmen up to CID. You can’t make this is up!! This is one disastrous decision after another.. one kick in the junk after another. Put that on the IG
    Yes all of the above. So disgusting. No communication. Everything is done behind the curtains and the rank and file find out nothing until 2 minutes before. They are screwing everyone, including detectives, on the daily. No one cares. They hand detectives over to patrol like they are pieces of property. Not people- Who also have a lot of work to do.

Unregistered
    Who has a higher % chance of getting sent to prison next ? S.E.T. Team or Field force ?

Unregistered
    Who has a higher % chance of getting sent to prison next ? S.E.T. Team or Field force ?
    if they govern themselves accordingly and follow the rules of the laws they have nothing to worry about.

Unregistered
    Can't wait to retire and collect my pension and gtfo of this mess. It's not worth it.

Unregistered
    I think really anyone doing police work should worry about going to prison. So in your case your good, got nothing to worry about, don’t get hit by a coconut under that tree.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast