Chief

Thread: Chief

Unregistered

Chief

Are people not outraged over the chief making an officers death political… saying if he would of had the vax on the news he would still be alive?

Just a fire dept brother over here that when I read it and saw it rubbed me the wrong way.

Unregistered
    the media was worse than the chief about it in my opinion. disgusting whether you are for or against the vax

Unregistered
    I fail to see how trying to protect officers and the public is political. The officer's wife was pretty clear that she felt he could be alive had he been vaccinated. Let's be honest, a huge portion of cops that work here are staunch republican conspiracy theorists who would rather listen to Alex Jones than hundreds of scientists and documented research. We are also a bunch of fat asses who are out of shape and eat terribly and are likely to be killed by this virus.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I fail to see how trying to protect officers and the public is political. The officer's wife was pretty clear that she felt he could be alive had he been vaccinated. Let's be honest, a huge portion of cops that work here are staunch republican conspiracy theorists who would rather listen to Alex Jones than hundreds of scientists and documented research. We are also a bunch of fat asses who are out of shape and eat terribly and are likely to be killed by this virus.
    Speak for yourself and put yourself in the fat ass category.

Unregistered
    Great news he can’t make any take a vax if they don’t want it.
    Per the governor

Unregistered
    Are people not outraged over the chief making an officers death political… saying if he would of had the vax on the news he would still be alive?

Just a fire dept brother over here that when I read it and saw it rubbed me the wrong way.
    He prefers executive in charge over the racist term "Chief". Chief is insulting to Native Americans who were conquered by the white man, thusly Tony identifies with his red skinned brothers since he too is a persecuted race. Plus chiefs infers h can actually make decisions at SPPD. He can't, he is just another puppet in a black suit.

Unregistered
    True, the majority of LEO's nationwide have rejected the vaccine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...es/ar-BB1ghSFC

I cannot imagine why, myself. It's not like vaccine companies are ever wrong about the drugs they push. If that were true, they would get sued a lot, which they don't. Think of all the wonderful "safe and effective" drugs they have given us, like AZT, Thalidomide, Fenfluramine/phentermine, DDT...

https://www.drug411.com/2017/03/29/l...t-settlements/

And even then, we have our trustworthy federal government which has never, ever lied to the public. Like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, "WMD's in Iraq(thanks Colin Powell), and the always classic, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Its real easy to shout "conspiracy!" And think you are so much smarter than everyone else. But the reality is every single drug I mentioned and others was "safe and effective" until they weren't. And all the medical professionals who questioned them were called Quacks and conspiracy theorists. A shame more people didn't listen. And the same think about the people who questioned the government lies. All "conspiracy theorists." I would venture to guess that the families of all the people who suffered and died because of government lies wish they had listened to the conspiracy theorists.

Unregistered
    True, the majority of LEO's nationwide have rejected the vaccine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...es/ar-BB1ghSFC

I cannot imagine why, myself. It's not like vaccine companies are ever wrong about the drugs they push. If that were true, they would get sued a lot, which they don't. Think of all the wonderful "safe and effective" drugs they have given us, like AZT, Thalidomide, Fenfluramine/phentermine, DDT...

https://www.drug411.com/2017/03/29/l...t-settlements/

And even then, we have our trustworthy federal government which has never, ever lied to the public. Like the Gulf of Tonkin incident, Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, "WMD's in Iraq(thanks Colin Powell), and the always classic, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Its real easy to shout "conspiracy!" And think you are so much smarter than everyone else. But the reality is every single drug I mentioned and others was "safe and effective" until they weren't. And all the medical professionals who questioned them were called Quacks and conspiracy theorists. A shame more people didn't listen. And the same think about the people who questioned the government lies. All "conspiracy theorists." I would venture to guess that the families of all the people who suffered and died because of government lies wish they had listened to the conspiracy theorists.
    I too can quote government incidents from a by-gone era. Would you believe this very government used to allow human beings to be enslaved? Heck, police in this city used to chain African Americans up if they tried to cross central, are you trying to tell me that doesn't happen anymore? Are you trying to tell me that society has created laws and rights to avoid mistakes of the past sir?? Nonsense!

Additionally, you can point out any example of anything in which there are some flaws. Although we are discussing a vaccine and not a drug. Occasionally planes crash and everyone dies. While you may choose to forego air travel, statistically this is a ridiculous concern.

Nobody called people out as "conspiracy theorists" for being against the Vietnam war, or the completely fabricated invasion of Iraq. They were just hippies. However, I continue to hear about how 9/11 was an inside job and Sandy Hook never happened.

The whole point of this argument, however, was that the chief doesn't want his people to die needless deaths - that's all he is trying to avoid. He is the one who has to give a folded up american flag to a widow. Anyone who worked under the previous administration should know we get paid better, we do less work, we are disciplined less, and heard more, so give the guy a break.

Unregistered
    If in doubt ask your doctor if you should get vaccinated. Don't buy into the conspiracy theory BS on social media.