Mdpd - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mdpd

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on over but buyer beware troopers, mdpd is not x65 s4 you WILL actually use all of that academy training. If you are comfortable with doing ACTUAL policework come on over. Some of the best cops were former troopers.
    I can't wait to do real police work. I can't wait to do what they do in CSI it looks so cool. Im so excited, I really want to go to Cutler Bay or 36th St and investigate real crimes. This x65 s4 is lame, I was born to dismantle crime rings and to jump out of a helicopter at night with a real SWAT team. Love those Lethal Weapon movies too, I learned a lot from them and can't wait to put my skills to the real test. Hopefully I can shoot an M-240 also, so so excited.

Unregistered
    Come on over but buyer beware troopers, mdpd is not x65 s4 you WILL actually use all of that academy training. If you are comfortable with doing ACTUAL policework come on over. Some of the best cops were former troopers.
    real police work = close less then 30% of cases.

great job!!

Unregistered
    Are Troop E troopers going crash to crash all shift ?

Unregistered
    Are Troop E troopers going crash to crash all shift ?
    They are going from LA Carreta to LA Carreta every few hours. Crashes can wait.

Unregistered
    Would Troop E be an assignment one can easily get ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12