Mdpd
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mdpd

Unregistered

Mdpd

Well it’s that time again.. Miami Dade is hiring sept 6th. How many you think we’re gonna lose this time? Also I don’t understand these old troopers always telling young troopers to leave FHP and go to the county. Why don’t you do it? Why don’t you leave? I’m comfortable making $100k off of 208 🤷🏽*♂️

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well it’s that time again.. Miami Dade is hiring sept 6th. How many you think we’re gonna lose this time? Also I don’t understand these old troopers always telling young troopers to leave FHP and go to the county. Why don’t you do it? Why don’t you leave? I’m comfortable making $100k off of 208 🤷🏽*♂️
    Because Miami is a shit-hole in my opinion. But if people want to live and work in Miami-Dade...go for it. If Troopers want to join MDPD in order to get closer to home, increase their salary, or improve their overall quality of their life...I support them in their endeavors. Some will be missed...some will be forgotten.

End of thread.

Unregistered
    100k is great, how many days or weeks in the year did you miss with your significant other or were you able to do that somehow only working 40 hrs per week? Is that 100k pre tax or post tax?

Unregistered
    Yeah when you go can go county or city and make 100k base salary and have details that pay about the same as FHP ON TOP. Why wouldn’t you go county or city?

Unregistered
    Yeah when you go can go county or city and make 100k base salary and have details that pay about the same as FHP ON TOP. Why wouldn’t you go county or city?
    Not all counties and cities pay high salaries. The ones that do are typically democrat counties/cities with their democrat bullshit. Not everyone wants to live and work in those areas. So there is a tradeoff.

It's true that FHP has high turnover compared to other departments, but more Troopers stay than leave. Most of the Troopers who like their job don't waste time on LEO Affairs.

Unregistered
    Can you make a good living working for FHP in the MIAMI area ?

Unregistered
    Can you make a good living working for FHP in the MIAMI area ?
    Yes! You just gotta hate your family cuz you’ll never seen them. Miami x98 shift, x65 a 208!?

Unregistered
    What kind of hours or day per week are we talking about to make a good living ?

Unregistered
    What kind of hours or day per week are we talking about to make a good living ?
    14-16hrs X7 days.

Unregistered
    Come on over but buyer beware troopers, mdpd is not x65 s4 you WILL actually use all of that academy training. If you are comfortable with doing ACTUAL policework come on over. Some of the best cops were former troopers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast