Pride Vehicle

Thread: Pride Vehicle

Unregistered

Pride Vehicle

we r in need of a pride vehicle to show or support for the LGBTQ+ community in a university its important to make students feel welcome which is why a pride vehicle would be a good addition to the dept. sp keep to urselves this isn't about u ur input isn't needed on this the real cops r talking right now. could someone better than me at writing draft a memo requesting a car be converted with rainbow decal for display at events and to be seen regular on campus. all in support please let me know here all apposed please let me know y so we can find a happy medium two make us all happy

inb4 troll

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    we r in need of a pride vehicle to show or support for the LGBTQ+ community in a university its important to make students feel welcome which is why a pride vehicle would be a good addition to the dept. sp keep to urselves this isn't about u ur input isn't needed on this the real cops r talking right now. could someone better than me at writing draft a memo requesting a car be converted with rainbow decal for display at events and to be seen regular on campus. all in support please let me know here all apposed please let me know y so we can find a happy medium two make us all happy

inb4 troll
    Nobody cares about a gay bull.

Unregistered
    Apply to to Tampa USF PD or Pinellas. If you want a take home care. Otherwise drop it.

Unregistered
    We need these cars so students can feel safe to report hate crimes! As a transgender mtf working for this department. I really don’t feel safe. But thine blue line and stuff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need these cars so students can feel safe to report hate crimes! As a transgender mtf working for this department. I really don’t feel safe. But thine blue line and stuff.
    I'm cisgender.

Unregistered
    I use to go into the "family" restroom they made to take a crap in piece if I was out in public. Maybe getting a nice toilet where every guy hasn't come in and blew a S*** out on or peed all over the toilet. Now they have changed the "family" restroom to the "multi-gender" restroom. Even cleaner, you know no kids came in there and peed all over the toilet. And the people that used it probably sit down and nicely did their bio business. I'm all for it.

Unregistered
    Isn't that pride vehicle something that is all ready being driven around the City of St. Pete? It is driven around San Francisco and Key West. Let it be. It's almost as bad as Ellen- cutesy, cutesy...I'm in your face, and I'm gay. Please let it be. Not even Clinton's idea of I'm gay, just don't tell. Please accept gay and accept transgender.

God told us he made a man and a women. He didn't say anything about that third person he made- a person born with both a vagina and a penis, a hermaphrodite. Or that forth person that was born into a male body that was supposed to be female, or the male born into a body of a person that was female that was supposed to be a male. Just let it be and accept it. Please let it be and accept it.

Unregistered
    I’m a guy and I like puzzy. Have no use for buttbuddies. I will never accept that nasty behavior. Flat out disgusting and against the laws of mankind. Have fun getting HIV.