Patterson
    Daniels
    Brady
    Thompson
    Cummings
    ROFL! A comedian is amidst us!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not awkward. You just smile, say yes sir or ma’am, and then go about doing what you wanted to do in the first place. Don’t argue, arguing is for suckers. Just smile, be polite, and then wipe your ass with the latest ridiculous mandate or order or whatever they’re calling it. In three months they’ll change their minds and it’ll be some other stupid idea of the month they expect you to execute. And you wipe your ass with that stupid idea as well. I’ve never gotten less than an 8 on an eval. Why? Because I’m friendly, I show up for work, I put in an honest day, and I don’t catch dumb complaints. But to argue with the latest big shot who comes around to reinvent the wheel for the 80th time? Naaaah. Be patient. They get transferred. They’re ambitious, their huge egos always moving them to the “Next Big Thing”. They’re assholes, in other words, and soon they are replaced with some other clueless pea**** with a gold badge. Don’t sweat it. Play your game. Besides, there’s always some other dumb fu@&-up taking up their attention anyhow. Just don’t be that guy. How’s that for advice?
    Great post! I agree, not hard to shine around here. The brass is always running around looking for an ass to kiss to get promoted or too busy stabbing each OTHER in the backs to care about me! Just remember YTD and family. Soon, I will putting a quiz together to demonstrate my point.

Unregistered
    ROFL! A comedian is amidst us!
    Put yours up. That’s my opinion.

Unregistered
    I have been a lieutenant for 7 years and I did because I hated the trash talking about how I would do it better etc. so I took the test and did my best to make a difference. Doesn’t always work but at least I have a say. To the OP if you’re thinking of taking next test. Do it for you and you’re own life. No one you work with now is ever really going to pay your bills or be more important than you and your family. Go for it.
    Com in Lt. Proof read your narrative, us it Your or You're? LMAO! Regards, BLE 176

Unregistered
    Patterson
    Daniels
    Brady
    Thompson
    Cummings
    Perez
    Daniels
    Ramos
    Thompson
    Cummings

Unregistered
    Who was best ever of following:

Director
    Asst director
    Chief
    Major
    Captain
    Director Taylor.. Asst. Director I.Heller... Chief N.Oramas..Major S.Rothlein... Captain M.Knapp...Lt.S.Rasmussen...Sgt. P. Andreu

Unregistered
    Patterson
    Daniels
    Brady
    Thompson
    Cummings
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Unregistered
    Great post! I agree, not hard to shine around here. The brass is always running around looking for an ass to kiss to get promoted or too busy stabbing each OTHER in the backs to care about me! Just remember YTD and family. Soon, I will putting a quiz together to demonstrate my point.
    I love a good brain game. We all look forward to your next contribution. And yes, family always comes first. And the wife. Make sure she comes first. Every single time. Otherwise they start talking shit about you to the other ladies at the wax and nail salon. “He always comes first, he lasts two minutes, blah blah blah.” Before you know it she’s banging the landscaper’s assistant.

Unregistered
    Who was best ever of following:

Director
    Asst director
    Chief
    Major
    Captain
    Dir; Fred Taylor by far
    AD; Hanlon or Randy Heller
    Chief; Boni or Burgess
    Maj; Nanney by far
    Capt; too many good none great

Unregistered
    Dir; Fred Taylor by far
    AD; Hanlon or Randy Heller
    Chief; Boni or Burgess
    Maj; Nanney by far
    Capt; too many good none great
    Who gives a literal flying frick about a bunch of brass? The best brass? There’s some good solid officers out there, yes they still exist, and they do the thankless work every day that the community and their jobs require of them. Stop focusing on these bunch of brassholes. You kissass punk.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast