RN Investigates FHP super spreaders!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

RN Investigates FHP super spreaders!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh shit...just another crazy Branch Covidian. This video proves nothing. I laughed at his "sources in the media". "Exposed to Covid"? You mean like thousands of nurses and doctors every day? Did you make a stupid video about them too? LEO and healthcare are frontline workers. We're essential...media and YouTubers are not.

Unregistered
    I felt asleep after 5 minutes. He is trying to find water in a desert. Lol

Unregistered
    “Super Spreaders” while they sit confined in their car miles from anybody on a highway traffic detail lol what a joke.

Unregistered
    Oh shit...just another crazy Branch Covidian. This video proves nothing. I laughed at his "sources in the media". "Exposed to Covid"? You mean like thousands of nurses and doctors every day? Did you make a stupid video about them too? LEO and healthcare are frontline workers. We're essential...media and YouTubers are not.
    Not sure what kind of drugs you are taking but media is essential, as well as being one of the only jobs given constitutional protection.

Unregistered
    Not sure what kind of drugs you are taking but media is essential, as well as being one of the only jobs given constitutional protection.

Only one problem- they don’t exercise their inherent responsibilities honestly. Nothing requires the media to conduct fair unbiased reporting. The first amendment has been *******ized by the media. This article is case and point. We should probably change the name “Journalism” to “inventalism.” Youtube is a site for the most unregulated platforms in existence. Get over yourself. The media has single handed you destroyed this country.

Unregistered
    The video was a pathetic hit piece. The liberal media has been bashing Florida recently because the state continues to thrive while democrat states continue to fail. This includes public health, public safety, and overall quality of life.

Media is not essential, as most people actually don't pay attention to news. Liberal media ratings have plummeted because their lies and hypocrisy keep getting exposed. Trust in the media is at an all time low and contempt for journalists is now stronger than ever. Our ability and right to call out fake news is also protected by the constitution.

Unregistered
    Lt. Cribbs is the best supervisor I have ever worked for. He us a good loyal friend. He deserves better than this. He is a great and ethical guy who never does anything unethical.

Unregistered
    Lt. Cribbs is the best supervisor I have ever worked for. He us a good loyal friend. He deserves better than this. He is a great and ethical guy who never does anything unethical.
    Apparently he loads you up with 208. Because everything you posted is the exact opposite.

Unregistered

Site is now run by fhp

censorship when fhp brass has taken over the site, kind of like twitter and facebook,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast