Anger
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anger

Unregistered

Anger

Serious question here. Why is there so much anger and hostility in this department. I just started and not a young chicken anymore but I’ve never seen so much hatred and shit talking about people at a work place. Am I missing something here? Can you guys help me out without bashing.

Unregistered
    My take is that our leaders, including those that are supposed to represent us, are there for themselves and don’t care about others. This each man, or woman, for themselves has infected the entire department.
    We are like a bunch of crabs caught in a bucket and as soon as one gets close to getting out other crabs pull him down. We are living in a me, me, me world and could cater less about our neighbors

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, the department is a microcosm of what’s happening in the world. We’re steadily becoming a world without love, values or morals. The world says it’s okay to bash one another, look out for self and if something makes you happy, then do it. We make decisions and never ponder whether it affects someone else, nor do we care. A world without love is a world without peace. I pray that God’s love and the love of God will permeate through the hearts of each and everyone of us and our families, in the name of Jesus.

Unregistered
    Misery loves company and this department is a wonderful example of that. Look at 90% of the posts on here hate and discontent everywhere. This is why all you rookies need to watch your backs and trust few. It's pretty sad but your fellow officers might stab you in the back at some point so beware.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Misery loves company and this department is a wonderful example of that. Look at 90% of the posts on here hate and discontent everywhere. This is why all you rookies need to watch your backs and trust few. It's pretty sad but your fellow officers might stab you in the back at some point so beware.
    Stabbing cops in the back standard was set by our treacherous command staff. Look how many cops they either suspended or fired for no reason.

It's always personal with those shiiit heads up top!

Unregistered
    Serious question here. Why is there so much anger and hostility in this department. I just started and not a young chicken anymore but I’ve never seen so much hatred and shit talking about people at a work place. Am I missing something here? Can you guys help me out without bashing.
    It’s probably because the fatsos from the homicide task force can wear jeans and a shirt to annual, but everyone else has to die from heat exhaustion in their field force uniform.

Unregistered
    Because no one cares anymore about this agency. We have piss poor leadership and zero communication with command staff

Unregistered
    Because no one cares anymore about this agency. We have piss poor leadership and zero communication with command staff
    The leadership in this agency is nonexistent.

Unregistered
    It’s probably because the fatsos from the homicide task force can wear jeans and a shirt to annual, but everyone else has to die from heat exhaustion in their field force uniform.
    I bet you my whole paycheck they were there on overtime too.

Unregistered
    I bet you my whole paycheck they were there on overtime too.
    Why are their names? Pretty easy to check

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast