Crime scene Bruder trial
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Crime scene Bruder trial

Once again it appears that the dirty dealing of the Miami Beach police department have come to light. Fraudulent documents say it isn’t so. Forgery that has a familiar ring to it. And again who was behind the dirty unethical investigation none other than Dan Oates. I’m sure more will come out of this that will surprise none of us who have worked here for over 10 years

Unregistered
    Mistrial declared by Judge.

Case is over

Unregistered
    Question is who is the one to tamper with the documents. Will there be an investigation will someone be held accountable. Answer is no corruption at its best from the top again. No one is ever held accountable when the dirty deeds are committed by those in power.

Unregistered

Sad... tremendo sad

Do they realize that will be exposed in a civil suit? Once that is exposed it opens a huge criminal investigation by sources larger in jurisdiction found in Miami Dade county. If they are deposed it will compel them to tell the truth or risk perjury, prosecution, decertification and individual lawsuits. I don't think anyone in their right mind wants to be deposed that is a game changer for them. This is sad , they went over the top to get rid of him is that what happened? So everything he did wrong if he did will be nullified beacuse they couldn't not break the law? Same thing happened with mike muley, someone at the Oates administration allegedly forged muley signature to insurance documents he said when his incident on ocean drive happened. ¿Is that true too? NO ES FACIL! I know people have issues with this chief but he would never do that and would never let anyone forge documents or comit a crime against an employee to secure an outcome.. so just saying if this is true it is sad to read about. If bruder was sloppy or beyond unacceptable they did not have to comit felony forgery of public documents . You just made bruder the victim now if this is true. The Oates regime had significant credibility issues. The more I think of the Oates years the more I'm thankful for chief Clements ♡

Unregistered

Stay in surfside forum Julio

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do they realize that will be exposed in a civil suit? Once that is exposed it opens a huge criminal investigation by sources larger in jurisdiction found in Miami Dade county. If they are deposed it will compel them to tell the truth or risk perjury, prosecution, decertification and individual lawsuits. I don't think anyone in their right mind wants to be deposed that is a game changer for them. This is sad , they went over the top to get rid of him is that what happened? So everything he did wrong if he did will be nullified beacuse they couldn't not break the law? Same thing happened with mike muley, someone at the Oates administration allegedly forged muley signature to insurance documents he said when his incident on ocean drive happened. ¿Is that true too? NO ES FACIL! I know people have issues with this chief but he would never do that and would never let anyone forge documents or comit a crime against an employee to secure an outcome.. so just saying if this is true it is sad to read about. If bruder was sloppy or beyond unacceptable they did not have to comit felony forgery of public documents . You just made bruder the victim now if this is true. The Oates regime had significant credibility issues. The more I think of the Oates years the more I'm thankful for chief Clements ♡
    julio stay in the surfside forum , they are not going to hire broder back. I want my ip address back too kid. Listen good kid , but he didn't do himself no favors okay surfside 50

Unregistered

Arbitration

That is why our department has lost in abritraton just about every case against our officers. Lawsuits have followed, settlements have been made and officers rehired. Let's not forget chief Oats’ cover-up of the payroll theft. Crime Tech Bruder Will Rightfully be rehired. By the way, numerous female officers have lawsuits pending. Police management needs to put their egos aside and deal with the evidence. Note: our current FOP President was a victim of this corruption and prevailed.

Unregistered
    Also covered up by Oates was theft of time by Wendy greasy face. But make no mistake our current chief and command staff are currently covering joe queen as bad as they want to demote VS they will eat it just to save joe queen. This place has been a disaster for years so what’s new.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also covered up by Oates was theft of time by Wendy greasy face. But make no mistake our current chief and command staff are currently covering joe queen as bad as they want to demote VS they will eat it just to save joe queen. This place has been a disaster for years so what’s new.
    Must be a SWAT thing...

Unregistered

New Chief Clean Up

i heard he's even better than Michael Jordan

Unregistered
    Joe queen is a two for one deal. You get rid of him and his sidekick, puffy triceps, will follow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast