Biden Voters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden Voters

Unregistered

Biden Voters

I don't know who all the Biden voters are that I work with, but I do know many. I won't make this long. I despise and disrespect all of you. I think you are stupid and pitiful. I can hardly stand to look at you. You have greatly helped our country's enemies by your votes. I consider you nothing more than slime at the base of a public truck stop toilet.

Unregistered
    I second that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know who all the Biden voters are that I work with, but I do know many. I won't make this long. I despise and disrespect all of you. I think you are stupid and pitiful. I can hardly stand to look at you. You have greatly helped our country's enemies by your votes. I consider you nothing more than slime at the base of a public truck stop toilet.
    I agree 100%. He has been dead wrong on every foreign policy issue, but I'll try to steer back towards law enforcement (LE). I don't think there was one LE organization that endorsed Biden in 2020, and that's because he simply doesn't respect LE or the rule of law. He was perceived to be tough on crime in the 90s, but that was where the democrat political winds were blowing at that time. These days he jumps on the 'systemic racism in LE' bandwagon and goes along with the recent contempt that democrats have for LE. He's been a fraud and a liar his entire career.

Like you, I am shocked that anyone in LE can support or vote for such a corrupt and misguided fool.

Unregistered
    Those of you who are Biden supporters, when will you ever learn the old adage: "You Can't Polish a Turd"?

Unregistered
    Shouldn't you be busy blowing Trump?

Unregistered
    Kind of hard to get in there….. you know with the Chinese owned media outlets jocking him so hard.

Unregistered
    Pretty much .........the only happy human being (besides leftist) is Jimmie Carter.

Unregistered
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Unregistered
    If Trump were still president 13 brave military personnel would still be alive and our country would not now be a joke to all other countries.

Unregistered
    If Trump were still president 13 brave military personnel would still be alive and our country would not now be a joke to all other countries.
    Correct. The US would have been out of Afghanistan in May as Trump had arranged, but the Biden administration insists on reversing every one of Trump's accomplishments. As a result, extreme turmoil for the nation and embarrassment for the Biden Administration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast