Trainees - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Trainees

Unregistered
    Can we PLEASE get back to bashing AO? Y'all have stolen his 15 min of fame!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we PLEASE get back to bashing AO? Y'all have stolen his 15 min of fame!!!!!
    Well????? What is your take on the leader of the "cleaning shift".....oh wait, he's now the fearless leader of the "shift that gets $hi! done." 🙄

Unregistered
    Lol, you've observed both shifts and came to this "conclusion" lol. You're obviously ignorant and don't actually read policy and procedure on how things actually work with this line of work. A supervisor can not simply remove lazy, incompetent employees after just a few days on a shift. Im sure their days are coming though. I have not personally worked for him, but I have heard from some of his new shift that they are excited that he is taking over because the former supervisors catered to the complainers and the ones who are good workers have high hopes he will fix the problems. Time will tell. Give him a chance
    It's been more than a few days and we're still waiting. All talk, no action. Still the worst Lt.

Unregistered
    It's been more than a few days and we're still waiting. All talk, no action. Still the worst Lt.
    This thread STINKS!!!!

Unregistered
    This thread STINKS!!!!
    Yeah, just like AO and JA. A dumpster fire could do a better job then them 2. Maybe if they pulled a Dragon Ball Z and fused together they could ammount to half of the dog $hit I stepped in on the way to my pick-um-up-truck!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah, just like AO and JA. A dumpster fire could do a better job then them 2. Maybe if they pulled a Dragon Ball Z and fused together they could ammount to half of the dog $hit I stepped in on the way to my pick-um-up-truck!!!!!!
    The entire jail is a dumpster fire!

Unregistered
    And who cares???

Unregistered
    This thread is the worst. It's like reading about how LT Banger and Deputies Fooku and Fookmi are in a love triangle. Debbie, why do you act like such a b###c? Stop it, no one really gives a shit!

Unregistered
    Bunch of whiney ****heads in here, AO and JA are damn good dudes who actually work. I’m on patrol and have had nothing but respect for them, I used to see them all the time in ACR and would work for them anyway if the week.

Unregistered
    Bunch of whiney ****heads in here, AO and JA are damn good dudes who actually work. I’m on patrol and have had nothing but respect for them, I used to see them all the time in ACR and would work for them anyway if the week.
    If you're on patrol you don't know $h!t about their lack of leadership skills. Seeing them in ACR is a far cry from them being good supervisors. Go work for them.....bet you'll change your mind real quick.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast