Trainees - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainees

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still better then being a fat balding ginger.
    Hmmm, I'm not so sure about that. The ginger isn't married to that wench.

Unregistered
    Still better then being a fat balding ginger.
    So being a fat, bald, cry baby is better? I don't think so.

Unregistered
    So being a fat, bald, cry baby is better? I don't think so.
    Guy is one of the best supervisors who actually looks out for his people. Some anonymous posters try to beat the guy down.

He worked hard as a Deputy, Sergeant, and now Lt.. Most couldn't stand in his shadow

Unregistered
    Guy is one of the best supervisors who actually looks out for his people. Some anonymous posters try to beat the guy down.

He worked hard as a Deputy, Sergeant, and now Lt.. Most couldn't stand in his shadow
    Looks out for his people? He hasn't faced adversity yet so how would you know? He's been a lt for half a second. He's a big, moody half wit a$$ kisser. That's the only thing hes worked hard at.

Unregistered
    JA is so terrible. He makes employees do their job and holds them accountable when they don't. I can't believe they actually promoted him to Lt. What a gross negligence on RT's part
    No, he's terrible because he hates midnights and makes it no secret to his staff, has a bad attitude because he is on midnights and his marriage is a train wreck, he picks and chooses which policies to follow, yells at staff and that's just a fraction of the reasons why he isn't a good supervisor.

Unregistered
    This thread has got off course, it was about a LT and his CRO/DEPUTY trainee that was also his subordinate. RT please get these people in line.

Unregistered
    This thread has got off course, it was about a LT and his CRO/DEPUTY trainee that was also his subordinate. RT please get these people in line.
    About time someone put these dumb jailers in place

Unregistered
    The Ginger is off the chain! Someone put him in his place. Like he is 100% a sub and down for anything!

Unregistered
    The Ginger is off the chain! Someone put him in his place. Like he is 100% a sub and down for anything!
    Gosh, him and that bald half wit have a lot in common.

Unregistered
    No, he's terrible because he hates midnights and makes it no secret to his staff, has a bad attitude because he is on midnights and his marriage is a train wreck, he picks and chooses which policies to follow, yells at staff and that's just a fraction of the reasons why he isn't a good supervisor.
    LT JA was mean to me, waaahhhh. Im going to cry about it because I’m a cry baby bi**h. I’m just so mad because I’m a nobody piece of sh*t that hates others who are better than me and I don’t know how to deal with being a loser. Grow up.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast