Trainees - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainees

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LT JA was mean to me, waaahhhh. Im going to cry about it because I’m a cry baby bi**h. I’m just so mad because I’m a nobody piece of sh*t that hates others who are better than me and I don’t know how to deal with being a loser. Grow up.
    He's still a horrible lt

Unregistered
    He's still a horrible lt
    And you’re still a cry baby. The only people who don’t like him are people that suck at their jobs, which is obviously you. You’re never going to amount to anything, just hate the people that do and get on to you for sucking at everything . I like working for him. He’s getting the lazy cancers on shift in line. Which again, you definitely are and you don’t know how to deal with it because you have the same emotional level as a 5 year old. You’re a cancer, go away and find another job or at the very least switch shifts and find a different LT who will let you be a lazy pos.

Unregistered
    And you’re still a cry baby. The only people who don’t like him are people that suck at their jobs, which is obviously you. You’re never going to amount to anything, just hate the people that do and get on to you for sucking at everything . I like working for him. He’s getting the lazy cancers on shift in line. Which again, you definitely are and you don’t know how to deal with it because you have the same emotional level as a 5 year old. You’re a cancer, go away and find another job or at the very least switch shifts and find a different LT who will let you be a lazy pos.
    As you can see from this thread multiple people believe he is not the best Lt. I like the dude, on a personal level. I dislike the dude as a Lt. He still has a lot to learn about supervising. He can't keep his emotions in check. You can always tell when he's fighting with the wife, because he comes to work in a bad mood. As I look at both shifts he's ran, I still see lazy pos, so that means he didn't get the lazy cancers in line. Hell, he didn't even show up until halfway through his 1st night on his new shift with a brand new Sgt. That sets a great example doesn't it.

Unregistered
    No one is saying best. But all these night shift people crying that someone is making them do their jobs?

Block Netflix. Hulu. All streaming. Verify clear bags contain no outside electronics and let's see how happy everyone is to be away from normal life and their families.

The guy promotes accountability. Memos with expectations were the norm a few years back. Sorry that you can't come in and be proud no one dies.

As for complaining about his personal life or the life of the other Lt, someone sign on with a textbook marriage and home life... anyone? And you all bring it to work so **** off.

Unregistered
    As you can see from this thread multiple people believe he is not the best Lt. I like the dude, on a personal level. I dislike the dude as a Lt. He still has a lot to learn about supervising. He can't keep his emotions in check. You can always tell when he's fighting with the wife, because he comes to work in a bad mood. As I look at both shifts he's ran, I still see lazy pos, so that means he didn't get the lazy cancers in line. Hell, he didn't even show up until halfway through his 1st night on his new shift with a brand new Sgt. That sets a great example doesn't it.
    I say again don’t work for him. If you “like” the dude on a personal level, why don’t you offer your best supervisor advice from your own experience? Probably because you don’t have any. You remind me of people sitting on the sidelines criticizing everything and thinking you can do it better. If I was a supervisor I would do it better. And there was a LT there until he showed up. So you don’t know what your talking about. Shift doesn’t need two LTs there at the same time. And your just assuming he’s fighting with his wife. You have no clue. The only way you would know that is if he told you which would mean that you are friends. And here you are being a giant pos talking crap about a guy that you supposedly like. Bet you’re too chicken sh** to say any of this to his face instead of talking behind his back like a coward. Maybe he just doesn’t like you and is in a bad mood when he deals with sh**t bags like you.

Unregistered
    You’re definitely somebody on his previous shift because he hasn’t been on his new shift long enough for somebody to talk this much sh**. So based on that I’ve figured out which pos you are. It’s as I thought, you got in trouble and now think he’s a bad LT because you got your feelings hurt.

Unregistered
    Lol, you've observed both shifts and came to this "conclusion" lol. You're obviously ignorant and don't actually read policy and procedure on how things actually work with this line of work. A supervisor can not simply remove lazy, incompetent employees after just a few days on a shift. Im sure their days are coming though. I have not personally worked for him, but I have heard from some of his new shift that they are excited that he is taking over because the former supervisors catered to the complainers and the ones who are good workers have high hopes he will fix the problems. Time will tell. Give him a chance

Unregistered
    No one is saying best. But all these night shift people crying that someone is making them do their jobs?

Block Netflix. Hulu. All streaming. Verify clear bags contain no outside electronics and let's see how happy everyone is to be away from normal life and their families.

The guy promotes accountability. Memos with expectations were the norm a few years back. Sorry that you can't come in and be proud no one dies.

As for complaining about his personal life or the life of the other Lt, someone sign on with a textbook marriage and home life... anyone? And you all bring it to work so **** off.
    Awww yes the infamous memo. That is a relatively new thing, previous supervisors accomplished this by telling people face to face what was expected of them, not being a pu$$y and sending an email. IMO if you muster or even speak with your new staff, a memo isn't necessary. IMO that info would've been much better received through a series of musters, but if you don't even show up on the 1st day then that is lost.

Now people's marriages, true enough most people dont have a perfect home life, but you don't tell your subordinates that your wife gets drunk and calls you a piece of shit, etc. etc, and you don't get in a bad mood simply because you're fighting with your spouse.

Now let's talk about accountability, he's never really faced an adverse situation where he's had to recommend an IA or anything similar. His memo basically excuses accountability from his wife's ACR crew and commands that his shift fix it, rather than fostering an environment that the 2 shifts work together, so no, he isn't expecting accountability. He is requiring his ACR folks to pick up the slack for his wife's ACR crew while they post on Facebook all day. Don't believe me, just look at their pages and see. Yes, I agree that you fix others mistakes, but when the same thing happens over and over and over fixing it does nothing to correct it!!

Unregistered
    I say again don’t work for him. If you “like” the dude on a personal level, why don’t you offer your best supervisor advice from your own experience? Probably because you don’t have any. You remind me of people sitting on the sidelines criticizing everything and thinking you can do it better. If I was a supervisor I would do it better. And there was a LT there until he showed up. So you don’t know what your talking about. Shift doesn’t need two LTs there at the same time. And your just assuming he’s fighting with his wife. You have no clue. The only way you would know that is if he told you which would mean that you are friends. And here you are being a giant pos talking crap about a guy that you supposedly like. Bet you’re too chicken sh** to say any of this to his face instead of talking behind his back like a coward. Maybe he just doesn’t like you and is in a bad mood when he deals with sh**t bags like you.
    Lol, you've observed both shifts and came to this "conclusion" lol. You're obviously ignorant and don't actually read policy and procedure on how things actually work with this line of work. A supervisor can not simply remove lazy, incompetent employees after just a few days on a shift. Im sure their days are coming though. I have not personally worked for him, but I have heard from some of his new shift that they are excited that he is taking over because the former supervisors catered to the complainers and the ones who are good workers have high hopes he will fix the problems. Time will tell. Give him a chance
    May I suggest the following: some of ya'll need to go on a diet. Some of ya'll need to go jogging and lose some fatty. All of ya'll need to STFU and go back to work. Bunch of fkn babies in that there jail, dumbasses.

Unregistered
    He still sucks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast