Ortiz cucks for Chief Acevedo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Ortiz doesn’t care about Ubeda remember last November he was all.caring now he don’t give a damn

Unregistered
    When did Javi fall so far

Unregistered
    Free Ubeda Ortiz you’re the biggest pos ever i never thought i would see the day you were sucking on a chief D you a Biatch fu*** Aguacate 🥑

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many departments across the Country are making it mandatory. It's a lose, lose situation, if you try to fight it. The only way, is for medical reasons and the list is getting shorter by the day. What I've heard is that those who refuse, will get send packing or you medical, will NOT cover any related issues. Either way, that su@ks. FOP, can say whatever they want, it wouldn't change a thing.
    Correct, it will be mandatory for all public safety. I hate being told what to do (yes my problem) but this is something, I wouldn't fight. The risk, for police & fire is to great not to get all the protection you can. If you have a family, then do it for them. Why risk your children, over pride? Found out for my doctor, I'm to get the third shot. Wasn't happy about it but it is what it is. I don't know what you expect the FOP, to do. They could voice their different, won't change a thing. You need to pick your fights and this one they would lose and look like bigger fools. Miami police is, in easiest terms, a public company (wink) as such you have mandates that come about that effect you, that won't effect someone working for a private company.

It's just not your medical, that would increase, if your allowed to refuse but all of ours. They going to have to cover the cost, so it will be passed onto all of us. Some insurance companies are trying to find ways, to deny coverage, if you refuse. If they are able to do that, just about all your illnesses will be related, so lose, lose for those. It all comes down to the mighty dollar.

Unregistered
    Correct, it will be mandatory for all public safety. I hate being told what to do (yes my problem) but this is something, I wouldn't fight. The risk, for police & fire is to great not to get all the protection you can. If you have a family, then do it for them. Why risk your children, over pride? Found out for my doctor, I'm to get the third shot. Wasn't happy about it but it is what it is. I don't know what you expect the FOP, to do. They could voice their different, won't change a thing. You need to pick your fights and this one they would lose and look like bigger fools. Miami police is, in easiest terms, a public company (wink) as such you have mandates that come about that effect you, that won't effect someone working for a private company.

It's just not your medical, that would increase, if your allowed to refuse but all of ours. They going to have to cover the cost, so it will be passed onto all of us. Some insurance companies are trying to find ways, to deny coverage, if you refuse. If they are able to do that, just about all your illnesses will be related, so lose, lose for those. It all comes down to the mighty dollar.
    Ortiz supports the vaccine mandate

Unregistered

You are already a fool if you think the vaccine actually protects you or anybody else, you are just another sheep following the herd, you and your doctor can vaccinate each other’s for what I care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12