Thank you PBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you PBA

Unregistered

Thank you PBA

So PBA came through for us. We are going to get raises like we have never seen in years. We are now competitive with other agencies. PBA really came through for us and everyone should personally call and thank Nick Moraldo because he busted his butt for us. Do yourself a favor and join if you are not already a member

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So PBA came through for us. We are going to get raises like we have never seen in years. We are now competitive with other agencies. PBA really came through for us and everyone should personally call and thank Nick Moraldo because he busted his butt for us. Do yourself a favor and join if you are not already a member
    Will believe it when I see it on my check.

Unregistered
    So what did we give up this time?

Unregistered
    Nothing was given up and yes you will see it on your check. I can only imagine the scabs are commenting negatively because basically you don't want to be a part of the union. That's fine, but don't cry to hard when you get yourself in a legal mess or rediculas reprimand and you have no representation. So keep on complaining about PBA but because of the diligent work they did you can eat a little better and pay those bills on time. Truth!

Unregistered
    You can never satisfy the one's that are miserable and ***** about everything!

Unregistered
    You can never satisfy the one's that are miserable and ***** about everything!
    True but the fact is we work for a bunch of idiot supervisors who have no clue of what they are doing. Happy about the pay increases but we really need compitent and trustworthy supervisors from the DC down.

Unregistered
    True but the fact is we work for a bunch of idiot supervisors who have no clue of what they are doing. Happy about the pay increases but we really need compitent and trustworthy supervisors from the DC down.
    Idiot supervisors, wow, I would like to see you tell one of them to their face. Oh that’s right your a keyboard Rambo who has no balls. Keep telling yourself your cool Lewis. By the way the night shift supervisors are best and most would work for either one of them.

Unregistered
    Nothing was given up and yes you will see it on your check. I can only imagine the scabs are commenting negatively because basically you don't want to be a part of the union. That's fine, but don't cry to hard when you get yourself in a legal mess or rediculas reprimand and you have no representation. So keep on complaining about PBA but because of the diligent work they did you can eat a little better and pay those bills on time. Truth!
    All the thanks goes to nick with the pba, it dang sure wasn’t for Lewis who was only out for himself and them detective which do absolutely nothing but complain. I wouldn’t even tell anyone I was a Bartow detective since PCSO works all your majors crimes

Unregistered
    All the thanks goes to nick with the pba, it dang sure wasn’t for Lewis who was only out for himself and them detective which do absolutely nothing but complain. I wouldn’t even tell anyone I was a Bartow detective since PCSO works all your majors crimes
    You better believe it was because of Nick and don't let anyone else try to steal the thunder. Nick did a hell of a job and will continue to have your back. Something most of you have forgotten.

Unregistered
    Idiot supervisors, wow, I would like to see you tell one of them to their face. Oh that’s right your a keyboard Rambo who has no balls. Keep telling yourself your cool Lewis. By the way the night shift supervisors are best and most would work for either one of them.
    Lewis is cool and don't forget it. He is actually a pretty intelligent guy so be careful. He might be a Chief one day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast